Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some of da same posters high on Loma, Trash guys like Calderon, Money, rigo, lara etc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma is cut from the cloth RJJ, Floyd and Sweet Pea were cut from but he gets praise (just look at that showboating thread ) for things they got bashed their entire career for. I just find that... Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
      Reason is that the guys you mentioned are good defensive fighters sometimes a little to defensive and don't take to many chances and that's pretty much why they get labeled as boring fighters.... Lomachenko has good defense but is known for his all action type of style.
      Where was all that vs salido?

Fighters take more chances when the perceived threat isn't there....I like him a lot but I doubt he pulls that matador move vs serious guys with skill n power like Mikey, gervonta, Linares n Robert easter

Sosa was a bottom top ten contender not an elite guy

He hasn't fought anyone elite at 130-135 so the hype is a bit premature

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Loma is cut from the cloth RJJ, Floyd and Sweet Pea were cut from but he gets praise (just look at that showboating thread ) for things they got bashed their entire career for. I just find that... Interesting
        Interestingly hypocritical

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Loma has the complexion they like.
            As far as HBO n casuals... Seems to be true....

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              As far as HBO n casuals... Seems to be true....
              If he were from the hood, and of a certain hue....they'd call him a coward for "hiding" in the amareurs for so long...and accuse him of ducking Rigo and not fighting Walters WHEN IT MATTERED.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                Yeah, because Lomachenko fights exactly the same as Lara, Rigo, and Floyd (not pretty boy). We all must have an agenda and are extremely biased.

Jesus christ you're a hypocrite. Whining about posters bashing boxers, when you yourself join in the anti-GGG tirade on a regular basis. But skin color doe
                But golovkin is a hype job and lomachenko isn't.... here's what Andre ward said about him https://youtu.be/kmC5KkkilH4

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  If he were from the hood, and of a certain hue....they'd call him a coward for "hiding" in the amareurs for so long...and accuse him of ducking Rigo and not fighting Walters WHEN IT MATTERED.
                  Walters turned it down in June man, 5 months prior and with more money

Comment

Am I the only one who likes Floyd, sweet pea, rigo, and still likes lomachenko?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      Walters turned it down in June man, 5 months prior and with more money
                      Walters failed to make weight against Sosa...Loma acted like he broke the laws of god and man.

Then wound up moving up himself and fought Walters...after he was on the shelf for a year.

Put Loma on the sidelines for a year...while Walters is active.

Place them in the ring together and watch what happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X