Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence understands what it takes to be great.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol Spence understands what it takes to be great.

He said he has to look good to continue fighting on TV. He understands he can't do what Floyd Money Mayweather does. He has to do what Pretty Boy Floyd did. Action packed fights and go for the KO. He also has a competitive streak. He wants to outdo the guys ahead of him when he's fighting common opponents. It would be easy for him to overlook Bundu. He knows he can beat him on skills alone. But he wants to KO Bundu because Bundu has never been stopped and because Keith Thurman couldn't do it. Just like with Algieri. He said he wanted to stop Algieri because Pacquiao couldn't do it and Khan ran from Algieri. And that's exactly the mindset these young fighters should have when facing overmatched opponents. They're supposed to end these old guys. This is the mindset you have to have if you want to be great.

errolspencejr A Man On A Mission #SpenceBundu #IBF #Title Eliminator fordampconey next Sunday 8/21 brooklyn_boxing is BACK @jdimitribk #for #tickets #Boxing on the #Boardwalk fordampconey premierboxing #PBConNBC

A video posted by Joseph DiMitri (@jdimitribk) on

IBF #title eliminator next Sunday 8/21 fordampconey errolspencejr Paboleo brooklyn_boxing special #Sunday edition #SpenceBundu Coneyislandfun #tickets @jdimitribk premierboxing #PBConNBC

errolspencejr locked in and ready to put on a show brooklyn_boxing in the New fordampconey Sunday 8/21 #SpenceBundu #tickets @jdimitribk #BrooklynBoxing #PBCOnNBC

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 08-12-2016, 11:08 PM.

Looking forward to this kids career.

Comment

One of the few must see fighters in boxing.

Comment

If he can back it all up with good performances in the ring and take on the best then i look forward for years of fights to come

Comment

The kid has got his head in place and looks focused.. I see him taking over the division in a couple of yrs.. If he stops bandu then It'll make a huge statement and the Spence's name starts popping up when current ww titlist will be interviewed for sure..

Comment

I think Spence is the best welterweight in the world. I believe he will KO Bundu and that's something Thurman didn't do.

Comment

Working...
            X