Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else suprised Malignaggi hasn't accused GGG of using steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
    After August 1st, Garcia will also be on PEDs.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

I'm surprised another fighter hasn't asked for Golovkin to be tested yet.

I guess it is expensive doe and most of his opponents already work two jobs just to make ends meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

I guess it is expensive doe and most of his opponents already work two jobs just to make ends meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

lmaooo

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Nothin about GGG says PED'S he seems to lack stamina,is not fast at all. He is just good at cutting of the ring and setting his shots up
            If you think that's all he's good at you have no real knowledge of the nuances of boxing, you are just repeating things you heard announcers say and since you clearly have a crush on Andre Ward that makes GGG terrible. I like both fighters but the difference is I understand the little things they do that you dont get.

Comment

He is still too busy trashing Pacquiao with no proof at all. The guy is so jealous of Pacquiao that it's made him crazy. I am sure he will get around to accusing GGG when he becomes jealous of him. What Paulie can't admit is super fighters are a product of natural ability and hard training. Pacquiao GGG and Mayweather were gifted with natural ability and they train hard. A guy like Paulie who doesn't have much natural ability can take unlimited PEDs and he still will never be even half as good as Pacquiao. PEDs can't turn an ordinary fighter into a great fighter. That's a myth that Paulie seems to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post

Looks like he has a good gas tank to me fam.
                Yea when you stand in front of him..the Monroe fight raised some flags for me to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Nothin about GGG says PED'S he seems to lack stamina,is not fast at all. He is just good at cutting of the ring and setting his shots up
                  Yes, but with all his slowness and lack of stamina he still manages to knock out everybody he fights. I think he is up to 20 straight KOs now. Who else has 20 KOs in a row? Six of the guys he KOed were rated in the top 10 middleweights in the world at the time he fought them.

Comment

Not really, GGG actions are not suspicious. He has power yeah but what can be suspicious about that?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Yes, but with all his slowness and lack of stamina he still manages to knock out everybody he fights. I think he is up to 20 straight KOs now. Who else has 20 KOs in a row? Six of the guys he KOed were rated in the top 10 middleweights in the world at the time he fought them.
                      No offense to GGG or his opponents but those 20 guys aren't anything to write home about.... Just pointing that out.

Comment

Working...
                      X