No announcement yet.

Holy **** no wonder marquez is a cry baby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    So unless you cheat him on the scales and win every round, Marquez was robbed? Sounds like the logic Whine Moanuel is using.
    whats that gif in ur sig? i cant recognise alis opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      He also has a controversial win against post-prime Barrera, and got dropped.
      the most controversial fight of his i believe is chris john fight.

Comment

Just because he didnt cry like a **** after tue Floyd fight doesnt make it his only legite loss.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          i think that he has a couple of losses that cant be disputed, he clearly lost to mayweather. props for stepping up 2 divisions to fight the best though. And i thought bradley did enough to win. marquez just didnt do enough in that fight. other than that, his other losses are disputable.
          He didn't lose to Mayweather, Mayweather cheated by not agreeing to the contractual weight. Therefore that win doesn't count .

Comment

I have jmm winning 3/4 of the pacquiao fights. I gave pac the 2nd by one point. But we all know he lost to Bradley and the great Chris John the dragon!

and obviously floyd.
            Last edited by RightJabLikeZab; 12-12-2013, 10:33 AM. Reason: that fight was so one sided I completely forgot it

Comment

He lost to tim bradley and to pacquiao at least once..

Comment

Facts about jmm that are undisputed:

He drinks his piss
                He hired memo for fights 3 and 4
                He was looking like the hulk on fight 4
                He has no fanbase not until pac fight him
                He will never be in the same love like mab and el terrible is receiving from mex.
                He wont be popular without pac
                He the biggest whiner in boxing today
                He should quit boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  He also has a controversial win against post-prime Barrera, and got dropped.
                  Barrera won that fight.

Comment

I watched a replay of the Marquez-John fight. I thought Marquez won clearly and easily. In almost every round Marquez the one coming forward and John was going backward. In almost every round Marquez landed more punches and harder punches than John. I scored it 9 rounds for Marquez, 2 rounds for John and 1 round even. 118 to 111 for Marquez. If I was unfair to John and he won a couple more rounds than I gave him then Marquez still won 116 to113. I have seen this fight several times and I always have Marquez a clear winner. I saw the Marquez-Barrera fight and had Marquez the clear winner by at least 5 points.

Comment

John-Marquez isn't that controversial. It was a close fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X