No announcement yet.

List the ATG'S whi were knocked out multiple times by" Club fighters"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    List the fighters who would make your top 100 atg list that were ko'd by cab drivers,turnip vendors etc etc early in their career or in their prime
    Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Roy Jones Jr.

Comment

Lots of ATG's would have been knocked out by less than stellar competition by today's standards. Back in the day, you nearly had to kill an opponent to get that KO or TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        What is the name of that song in the vid of Margarito getting knocked down?

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc....0...0.0...1ac.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          I don't know if Lennox Lewis will fall under the ATG category but he's been Undisputed Champ in his reign, thus his knock out loss to Oliver McCall comes to mind...
          mccall is far from great but hes no bum, fought alot of the best HWs of his time and beat a few of them and not just lewis.

a real example is rafael marquez who was knocked out 3 times by extremely limited oposition, atleast two of which could easily be labeled bums. izzy vasquez was KOd by a bum once early in his career too.

like mentioned before arguello was knocked out by garbage fighters. benny leonard was knocked out a few times by bums but back in those days boxing was different to say the least.

Comment

Gerald mcclellan Marvin HaGLER and bernard hopkins got beat by lesser opponents but not KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              Gerald mcclellan Marvin HaGLER and bernard hopkins got beat by lesser opponents but not KTFO.
              I said Knocked out,,not just lost but knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                Roy Jones Jr.
                When was he KOed in early in his career or his prime?

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  When was he KOed in early in his career or his prime?
                  You are feeding the trool

Comment

tyson getting knocked out by buster douglas....

Comment

Buster Douglas was NOT a bum! I think the description of a "bum" isn't understood here by many. A bum is someone who has no intensions of trying to win and actually looks for a way to duck out of the fight.
                      Theres a fine line between a "trialhorse" and a bum! A trialhorse can win because he tries too but isn't supposed to have the matching skills of his opponent hense the word trial! A bum enters the ring as a "mark" and is there only to loose!

you can't rewrite terminology but you can learn it! Ray.

Comment

Working...
                      X