Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was going through your head when you heard the Decision of Pacquiao vs Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Arum, you snake. Your mischief has no limits."

Comment

JMM is laughing somewhere.

Comment

Am I dreaming?

Comment

Comment

I was very happy and calm that Pacquiao had a good performance and won. Then I couldn't believe they were gonna give it to him by SPLIT DC. When Fraudley actually won and celebrated I was about ready to smash my monitor.

Comment

about 10 ppl in my house didnt realize what happend for about 30 sec then everyone went ... :0

followed by silence and then me going " bob ****ed him set it all up"

thinkin ab bradleys fake ticket

Comment

I was thinking I would never buy a top rank ppv again

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  Shocked initially, feeling that a large portion of Bradley's success in that ring went unseen by the HBO crew, though I'm glad the judges saw it. There were rounds I was giving to Tim, where my younger brother who was watching was telling me "Your crazy, no way Bradley got that round". I didn't know whether he was being influenced, but I knew Tim was putting in work, but in the end I felt he was short and thought Manny won. Having re-watched it a few times, I can definitely see why Bradley got it, so I'm not at all shocked. I gotta say, my neighbors, brothers and a couple of friends all saw it much closer upon watching it again.
                  how did u got your "neighbors" to watch that crap fight again?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    I was only happy i wanted people to finally move on from the May vs Pac saga...sadly it didn't work.

People still demand it, because they feel that Pacquiao wasn't cleanly beat.
                    Is that Victoria Sweet in ya Avi??Sweet Mexican piece of azz...

Comment

I started laughing hysterically because I realized I just cashed completely unfairly.

Comment

Working...
                      X