Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali square ring coward if he doesn't fight Haye.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta beleive that Vitali is gonna be forced to offer Haye that Sept date and give Rocky Charr the Wlad v Chisora treatment.....sorry son, Big Boys gotta go to work now and terminate that fight altogether.

As for STUPIDMAN, WBC Pres and his bogus crap as of late.....well, sorry Joe, now sanctioning fees for one of the biggest fights of the decade.

Haye finally, after 4 yrs of talking let his hands do it for him tonight. He earned a lot of respect from the casual fan to the fightfans alike. He took a tough challnege and actually came to fight. Nice win David, and as a K2 fan, Im hoping you get that fight.

It SHOULD absolutely be Vitali's last fight. He's 42 this month. Time to let go and let Wlad. One last, likely best payday, but throw the title in the trash if it means passing on this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
      It's the belt, or his legacy and possible late induction into the hall of fame.

Belt or legacy, the choice is yours Vit.
      He's in there anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by chitownfightfan View Post
        I gotta beleive that Vitali is gonna be forced to offer Haye that Sept date and give Rocky Charr the Wlad v Chisora treatment
        Haye wouldn't and shouldn't fight on 8th of september. Let Vitali knock that bum out, and then make the fight in december.

Comment

The only thing I see happening is a stop at the negotiations over the split of the money.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
            Calling Vitali a coward is so ****ing weak. And I am from the same neck of the woods as Haye.

What is wrong with people on here calling boxers cowards? Look at yourself before you disrespect the men who get us interested in the sport.
            I agree Vitali will wanna fight Haye anyway

Comment

I gotta beleive that Vitali is gonna be forced to offer Haye that Sept date and give Rocky Charr the Wlad v Chisora treatment.....sorry son, Big Boys gotta go to work now and terminate that fight altogether.

As for STUPIDMAN, WBC Pres and his bogus crap as of late.....well, sorry Joe, now sanctioning fees for one of the biggest fights of the decade.

Haye finally, after 4 yrs of talking let his hands do it for him tonight. He earned a lot of respect from the casual fan to the fightfans alike. He took a tough challnege and actually came to fight. Nice win David, and as a K2 fan, Im hoping you get that fight.

It SHOULD absolutely be Vitali's last fight. He's 42 this month. Time to let go and let Wlad. One last, likely best payday, but throw the title in the trash if it means passing on this fight.
              I think thats the difference between fighting a guy your own size and fighting a guys so much bigger than you .. valuev wlad ... even fraudley

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
                Haye wouldn't and shouldn't fight on 8th of september. Let Vitali knock that bum out, and then make the fight in december.
                It's more than 2 months out. Plenty of time for Haye to turn around take 2 wks off and then put in 5 wks of camp.
                He went five rds tonight and would be better suited to get back in there sooner than later.

As for a december date. Aint happening. Vitali is 42 in about month and he's calling it quits before the Kiev elections.

He can't be forced to wait. He announce his intentions before the last election cycle. He retired once and came back, he aint coming out of retirement after his election loss for a paycheck.

Last fight. David Haye. Sept 8 or bust.

Haye can fight Wlad by going thru Potvetkin at any point he wants. And he's the WBAs baby so getting the mandate with Sasha could be done before December.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                  I think thats the difference between fighting a guy your own size and fighting a guys so much bigger than you .. valuev wlad ... even fraudley
                  Valuev had far less inside game than DelBoy and Haye proved he could be dented when he wobbled him in the 12th.

I think Haye knew that to keep making mega paydays, he'd have to fight on, and even against threats, take it to them and get it done.

He didn't even trust himself when he fought Valuev. He knew what he was capable of tonight and it showed.

Vitali should give him the fight and Haye should take it for the title or not.

Comment

It's more than 2 months out. Plenty of time for Haye to turn around take 2 wks off and then put in 5 wks of camp.
                    He went five rds tonight and would be better suited to get back in there sooner than later.

As for a december date. Aint happening. Vitali is 42 in about month and he's calling it quits before the Kiev elections.

He can't be forced to wait. He announce his intentions before the last election cycle. He retired once and came back, he aint coming out of retirement after his election loss for a paycheck.

Last fight. David Haye. Sept 8 or bust.

Haye can fight Wlad by going thru Potvetkin at any point he wants. And he's the WBAs baby so getting the mandate with Sasha could be done before December.
                    How is September 8th MORE then 2 months away, lol?

If there's no problem to fight 2 times in 7 weeks then they can fight the last weekend of October.

I would be really surprised if the fight happened on september 8th, really surprised.

Comment

haye still sucks big time. vitali smashes him worse than wlad did.

Comment

Working...
                      X