Ive finally figured out who Danny Garcia reminds me of... JUAN DIAZ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive finally figured out who Danny Garcia reminds me of... JUAN DIAZ

Remember him?

Yup, i knew i recognised that basic, plodding style from somewhere, Juan Diaz mark 2

Maybe a little bit. I havent seen Danny fight but only a hand full of times. Danny might have a little more pop. We'll know more after the weekend.

Comment

they have no similarities

Comment

Not really. I would say Juana Diaz was an overall better fighter.

Comment

.................I really don't see it

Comment

Nah I dont see it either. Baby Bull was one of my favorite fighters though

Comment

Diaz was a lot better of a fighter than Garcia is.

Comment

they fight nothing alike Danny is a patient accurate puncher with very little movement ,while juan is a pressure fighter who outworks and overwhelms you.

Comment

haha

what?

is the only juan diaz fight you've seen marquez II?

otherwise, diaz was a pressure fighter and whirlwind. it led to a very short career.

Comment

they arent anything alike. diaz was a pressure fighter/volume puncher. he would move his head, jab himself in and throw clusters of punches to the head and body.

garcia isnt aggressive like that at all, doesnt crowd or bully opponents and dont throw as many punches. dont throw the same kind of punches either or even fight from the same range. has very diffrent defense too and their bodymovement in general share nothing in common.

Comment

Working...
                    X