FAO Walt: Your saints are ****ed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Walt: Your saints are ****ed

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/76...ogram-nfl-says

This is going to be huge. The punishment the Saints will get is gonna be worse than Spygate. It'd be pretty funny if Goddell took away their ability to use the franchise tag.

That way Brees would be a free agent and they could lose him. That'd be the ultimate punishment.

You know Goodell is going to puff out his chest on this, probably loss of draft picks and fines galore.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkz View Post
      You know Goodell is going to puff out his chest on this, probably loss of draft picks and fines galore.

he's gonna force Brees to play in Oakland

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        he's gonna force Brees to play in Oakland

Mickey Loomis doesn't think he's great.... straight swap Carson for Drew! let's do it Saints.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkz View Post

Mickey Loomis doesn't think he's great.... straight swap Carson for Drew! let's do it Saints.

we shoulda franchised Bush instead of Branch...Bush is gonna end up wit the Donkeys watch

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            we shoulda franchised Bush instead of Branch...Bush is gonna end up wit the Donkeys watch
            I hope not that would suck, I think Bush will end up with the Bengals... he suits their offense plus he will be reunited with Hue Jackson.

Comment

They are fucked unless they play the katrina card.

Comment

I do not see the problem.

Comment

This is almost certainly a wide spread thing, just like SpyGate. They messed up and got caught.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    I do not see the problem.

You wouldn't see a problem if a huricane blew your house away and afterwards you'd die on cancer.

Comment

Working...
                    X