No announcement yet.

Damn Im totally surprised of how mexicans are taking this loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito only has fans on NSB.

I watched the fight with about 25 people, apprx 15 were mexican and everyone was going for cotto. Even a woman who doesn't watch much boxing said "we will not support a cheater."

Margarito can fight in Tijuana and watch and see how many people will show up. Nobody cares about him except for trolls online and people who hate cotto for whatever reason. Margarito's career is finished. He brings nothing to the table anymore, in fact he's more of a liability with that eye.

Comment

I wouldn't go so far as saying Mexican boxing fans, only the Margo fans and mexican that hates PR boxers are the ones complaining.

Mexico has good fighters and great fans

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

I watched the fight with about 25 people, apprx 15 were mexican and everyone was going for cotto. Even a woman who doesn't watch much boxing said "we will not support a cheater."

Margarito can fight in Tijuana and watch and see how many people will show up. Nobody cares about him except for trolls online and people who hate cotto for whatever reason. Margarito's career is finished. He brings nothing to the table anymore, in fact he's more of a liability with that eye.
        thats funny because on my block my mexican neighbor threw a party and everyone there was rooting for marg..

Comment

just 3 pages?!?!?

anti-black threads do bigger numbers than this....real talk!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
            thats funny because on my block my mexican neighbor threw a party and everyone there was rooting for marg..
            well no doubt there are some hardcore nationalistic mexican's out there, that's the only reason I can think anyone would go for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

Margarito still has more fans than Hopkins and I am sure he'll have more people going to see him fight. Not many people want to risk their money on a guy pullin Cintrons.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Margarito still has more fans than Hopkins and I am sure he'll have more people going to see him fight. Not many people want to risk their money on a guy pullin Cintrons.
                cheato cant hold hopkins' jockstrap

Comment

To be real the last few PPV mexican fighters got ****ed in one way or another

Comment

Please. Mexico beats Puerto Rico in almost every major fight.

Cotto beating a shot Margarito with a ****ed up eye doesn't mean a damn thing. Cotto hasn't fought a credible opponent since Pacquiao.

I'm filipino but Mexicans always have more heart than Puerto Ricans. Just being real.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                      To be real the last few PPV mexican fighters got ****ed in one way or another
                      Marquez got robbed is a true warrior and atg fighter and one of my faves. Cheato on the other hand got a nice dose of karma and i hope he continues to fight so that eye falls of or he gets ******ed hes scum and deserved every little thing he got on sat, besides the 6 figure income ofcourse he did get ****ed in the ass i agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X