No announcement yet.

im ****in pissed led stole my stash....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Gucci is the worst main stream rapper ever,the ignorant fck tatooed an icecream cone on his face

Man i could shoot you 20 years of great albums no need to listen to that garbage,exzibit at the speed of life check it out thats my os album of the month,phenominal hiphop front to end.
    I wouldnt say Gucci is the worse, but this is Sweet James Jones month Mark bruh, AKA Tony Sneaux, F(forever)KA Pimp C.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      I wouldnt say Gucci is the worse, but this is Sweet James Jones month Mark bruh, AKA Tony Sneaux, F(forever)KA Pimp C.
      I got a pocket full of stones and they wont leave my ass alone

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Led is a hippie?
        He said Hippie, not hipster Georgia. Youre in the wrong thread again. The hipster thread is over there next to the G-I-Aint's thread.

Comment

I got a pocket full of stones and they wont leave my ass alone

You already kneaux bruh.

"N***as frown when you up. And smile when you down/ And when you change for the better shife fools stop comin around."

-Pimp C, song: Diamonds & Wood, album: Ridin Dirty, year: 1996

Comment

You already kneaux bruh.

"N***as frown when you up. And smile when you down/ And when you change for the better shife fools stop comin around."

-Pimp C, song: Diamonds & Wood, album: Ridin Dirty, year: 1996
            I am a hip hop encylcopedia that ends to an extent post 2005 i still know my sht today but i dont listen to garbage ass trendy hook dudes,ill stick with my spice 1 and scarface and bigl which contually rotate

Comment

20 years old and owns any song on the charts today

thats hiphop

Comment

I am a hip hop encylcopedia that ends to an extent post 2005 i still know my sht today but i dont listen to garbage ass trendy hook dudes,ill stick with my spice 1 and scarface and bigl which contually rotate
                Im right there with ya bruh. I dont keep up with the **** that the radio be tryin to force down our throats. But I do listen to some new cats like Big K.R.I.T., L.E.$ out of Boss Hogg Outlawz(I jam all the BHO dudes), Killa Kyleon is so underated as an artist.

But most the **** I jam is my Face, Devin, UGK, Ball & MJG, Webbie, K-Rino, Juve an nem. Long Live DJ Screw, Fat Pat, Big Hawk, and Big Moe.

To me Spice 1's best album was Spice 1 with 187 pure, and proof; welcome to the ghetto. And IMHO Face is the best rapper to ever have done it. Everything he makes is timeless.

And I gotta keep my old school bounce alive, like Pimp Daddy, P-N-C, Sporty T, Warren Mayes, Ms. Tee, Cheeky Blakk, and Ricky B.

Comment

Say Mark bruh. Remember when Brotha Lynch Hung came on the scene. That 24 deep and the Season of Da Siccness was the ****. Whatever happened to that fella?

And you know, I gotta keep my E-40 In a Major Way on the iTouch.

Comment

Say Mark bruh. Remember when Brotha Lynch Hung came on the scene. That 24 deep and the Season of Da Siccness was the ****. Whatever happened to that fella?

And you know, I gotta keep my E-40 In a Major Way on the iTouch.

newer lynch

the best horrorcore group ever

Comment

Bay area got way more rappers then just spice 1 and 40. And brotha lynch simply slowly fell off like many other rappers.

Comment

Working...
                      X