Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYSAC commissioner "We asked for medical papers back in September,we didn't get them"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arum's lawyers wanted top rank doctor's to meet with NYSAC doctor's (caucus) for bribery purposes..u know how bob gets down...

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      Given the fact that Bob Arum has a Harvard Law Degree, he hired one hell of a stuttering idiot to represent him and Margarito in this licensing case!

Comment

lmao, margarito's got that .you guys didn't notice the brib they took? How everything changed after the first class air fare request.NYSAC is just as crooked as NSAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          Given the fact that Bob Arum has a Harvard Law Degree, he hired one hell of a stuttering idiot to represent him and Margarito in this licensing case!
          LMAO. You would def. think Arum would have better representation here.

Comment

Even if it was in Sept. I already purchased my tickets

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
              lmao, margarito's got that .you guys didn't notice the brib they took? How everything changed after the first class air fare request.NYSAC is just as crooked as NSAC.
              The first class is for the doctors not for the commissioners.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Even if it was in Sept. I already purchased my tickets
                Same here!

Comment

According to Toprank's FB page Margarito cleared his 1st eye examine. How many eye examines does he need?

Comment

It seems as though... Arum WANTS his lawyers to FAIL so that he can once again prove how much he loves Mexico and have the fight moved west... As if this was his plan all along and had to string Cotto along with "yes Miguel... the rematch will take place in Nueva York Miguel..."

Comment

Originally posted by El Ceja View Post
                      According to Toprank's FB page Margarito cleared his 1st eye examine. How many eye examines does he need?
                      Just one with a legit doctor appointed by the commission.

Comment

Working...
                      X