Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas Trailer (A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas Trailer (A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas)

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi975477785/

Did a search before posting this topic and didn't come up with anything. If this was posted already, I apologize. You can watch it in 720p on imdb and in fullscreen enjoy.

"I got tha munchies" lmao. I can't wait.

Comment

This movie just pisses me off because it's just a white racists wet dream, first they have an intelligent eloquent western asian guy named "harold" then they have this loud mouth blittering loud mouth idiot with terrorist sounding name "kumar" and they go about this sublimally throughtout the movies

Comment

lololololololololololololollololololololol

Comment

The 3d **** NEEDS TO GO. It does not make the movies better at all imo. Hopefully they poke fun at it, since these movies tend to do that so well. I liked the first two, this one should be decent. The fact that every movie is in 3D now though is ****ing annoying.

Comment

It looks like they're trying too hard this time

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              It looks like they're trying too hard this time
              I agree and it looks like it might fail, but I'm still going to go see it. The first two were the funniest movies I've ever seen, hopefully this trailer is deceiving and it won't be corny. The real santa part sounds kind of dumb tho.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                I agree and it looks like it might fail, but I'm still going to go see it. The first two were the funniest movies I've ever seen, hopefully this trailer is deceiving and it won't be corny. The real santa part sounds kind of dumb tho.
                The second one grew on me. The first one is a stoner classic for sure. I just see they have a formula that they are following again.

Comment

Working...
                X