Brandon Rios Should Fight Kevin Mitchell : For Khan Payday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
    Acosta is limited?

Sure, he has his flaws, but I don't agree with that at all.
    same........

Comment

This fight won't be competitive at all, another brit bites the dust. But I do think you'd have to respect Mitchell alot if he took this fight. Because other fighters at 154 don't even want to fight the best at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
        This is a fight that makes alot of sense because Rios is champion at lightweight and Mitchell wants another world title shot, Rios would clearly be the favourite and if Brandon Rios beats Mitchell it would work perfectly for Rios to get a shot at Khan.

I dont think Rios has earned a shot at Khan yet, A defense against a punk drunk in Antillon and a win over a very limited Acosta does not warrant a massive handout to get the Khan fight, Rios needs to earn his shot at Khan and the best way is to beat Kevin Mitchell, Its a good defence of his title and it lines up the Khan fight.
        LMAO how is Aocsta limited?

Comment

Acosta is good but I thought he tried to go to war with Rios which was very stupid, he chose to brawl with a brawler instead of box. Don't really understand boxers who think they can out-brawl a brawler who knows only one style. It's obvious that a fighter who will beat Rios is a boxer who can jab and move great.

Comment

Khan doesn't need to fight Rios, he is going to destroy Morales for a fake unification fight, then he can move up to 147 and meet Berto, Ortiz, hell maybe even Shane Mosley is an option so he can add another old legend to his CV with Barerra and Morales.....

Khan beats Rios and Rios beats Mitchell....but Khan won't be fighting Rios anytime soon I don't think.

Comment

Working...
            X