No announcement yet.

How good is Chicharito really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good is Chicharito really?

He is real big in the Mexican community. I'm not familiar with futbol so I have no idea how he is regarded really. How good is he football fans? Top 10? 15?

hes a very good player,alot better than what i thought he was going to be,as long as he stays under fergie's watch he can become a great goal scorer and a team player for man u

hopefully los blancos does not read this

Comment

I thought you were talking about my my boy soccer is gay get on to real sport.

Comment

I don't think too highly of him, but whatever.

Comment

Best Mexican striker since Hugo Sanchez.

Comment

Better than Wayne Rooney without a doubt.

Comment

Good but overrated. When he plays great teams with great ball control and defense, he completely disappears.

Comment

one of the best finishers in football.not alot of skill with the ball though

as a finisher he's in the top 15..you can't rank him as anything else though.his job is to score goals that's it
                Last edited by Big Op; 06-27-2011, 05:24 PM.

Comment

I love Chicharito.

Don't listen to any haters that say he doesn't show up to big games.

That's a lie.

He ended Chelsea's title hopes within 35seconds.

Scored couple times in Champions League.

And overall a good 85% of his goals in league, were crutial goals that game United the win or helped them get a draw. In other words, if he would of sucked balls. United might of not won the league this year.

O yeah, and I <3 Chicharito.

Comment

He ain't great, he's good at what he does. But he's not Top 10 or 15 yet, he's only getting all this hype because of his age.

Plus the fact that Mexicans don't produce a lot of good players, so for one to be at Man United it's a huge deal.

Time will tell how good he becomes, but he ain't nothing special.

Comment

Working...
                    X