Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Discussion] When Girls Cheat, Whos to Blame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Discussion] When Girls Cheat, Whos to Blame?

You, Your girlfriend/wife or the guy whos fuucking her?

IMO the guy who shes cheating isnt the one to blame. Cant get mad at the dude if hes jus trying to get his, its the girls fault she cant keep her legs closed and tell the bastard she has to be faithful. that doesnt mean we cant take our anger and frustration on the dude by beating his ass. but to be smart about the situation, leave the guy be. its not his fault.

Please feel free to pitch in your opinions to enlighten the rest of the loungers.
    You
    9.09%
    Girlfriend/Wife
    84.85%
    The bastard whos boning her and giving her extra attention
    6.06%
    Last edited by KING MEAT; 05-16-2011, 12:14 PM.

i guess it depends in the situation. if the chick needs attention, she can simply talk to the dude about her needs. instead of going around and ****ing dudes.

Comment

I've been let known of guys who made out with some of my ex's while I was with them. I really don't hate them or anything or look forward to beating their ass because I've been through the same shit.

Its the whores fault for being that, a whore.

Comment

This is a generalization but women usually cheat because they aren't feeling fulfilled at home, men usually cheat because the opportunity presents it'self.

It's really that simple.

And no you shouldn't get mad at some dude banging your wife or GF if he doesn't know about you. Most likely she didn't tell him she was with someone so he's just getting his.

Now if the dude knows about the both of you, that's another story.

Comment

Its definetly the girls fault for cheating... but if the guy knows she has a boyfriend or even worse if he knows the boyfriend he deserves an ass beating.

Comment

Not the man's fault.

Let's be honest.

Comment

The last option if its you DJ; but for anyone else its 50/50.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                Not the man's fault.

Let's be honest.
                it is if the girl your with has/had ho'ish tendencies and you knew it before getting with her. Then when you find out she cheated your shocked?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  it is if the girl your with has/had ho'ish tendencies and you knew it before getting with her. Then when you find out she cheated your shocked?
                  I just think a bloke wouldn't pursue a girl who he felt had no chance with. And if he's nailing her, well, not his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    This is a generalization but women usually cheat because they aren't feeling fulfilled at home, men usually cheat because the opportunity presents it'self.
                    been there.

never been cheated on as of yet tho haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X