No announcement yet.

Boardwalk Empire[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
    haha, yeah she messed jimmy's life up a lot. i enjoyed richard harrow's character, i doubt we see him in season 3
    so did i, they didnt include him enough IMO...

the only thing that had me leaning towards Eli getting off'd was the fact that taking jimmy and his part out will leave a big void whereas taking Eli out would leave things normal

but it is what it is, i wont miss jimmy much beyond this...better him killed off now than waste away as a junkie as i was fearing earlier on

Comment

when i saw the mother/son scene though a couple hours ago i wished them both dead!

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
        so did i, they didnt include him enough IMO...

the only thing that had me leaning towards Eli getting off'd was the fact that taking jimmy and his part out will leave a big void whereas taking Eli out would leave things normal

but it is what it is, i wont miss jimmy much beyond this...better him killed off now than waste away as a junkie as i was fearing earlier on
        yeah but in the last couple episodes they sort of showed jimmy heading towards a bit of a downfall. i forgot when exactly, but i remember nucky or jimmy himself saying he came back from the war dead. also, that irish guy owen sleater is becoming like a new jimmy, working for nucky and stuff. i can't believe he boned nucky's girl though.
        jimmy was a great character but since he's fictional i guess he was bound to get killed.

when i saw the mother/son scene though a couple hours ago i wished them both dead!
        yeah, that ***** was nasty as heck man. lucky luciano is getting a piece of that ass too, haha.

Comment

yeah but in the last couple episodes they sort of showed jimmy heading towards a bit of a downfall. i forgot when exactly, but i remember nucky or jimmy himself saying he came back from the war dead. also, that irish guy owen sleater is becoming like a new jimmy, working for nucky and stuff. i can't believe he boned nucky's girl though.
          jimmy was a great character but since he's fictional i guess he was bound to get killed.
          yeah, that was the last episode i think. and he didnt have much left now that his wife was gone, it wasnt bad timing for him to go... like i said, glad he went before he got hooked on the heroin he tried.

i dont like that slater kid, havent since the first time i've seen him... he's no jimmy IMO

i'd bone Enoch's girl, she was cute back in the day on trainspotting... well kinda

Comment

yeah, that was the last episode i think. and he didnt have much left now that his wife was gone, it wasnt bad timing for him to go... like i said, glad he went before he got hooked on the heroin he tried.

i dont like that slater kid, havent since the first time i've seen him... he's no jimmy IMO

i'd bone Enoch's girl, she was cute back in the day on trainspotting... well kinda
            i wish he would've killed horvitz for killing his wife before he died though. yeah, that sleater guy isn't as interesting as jimmy but i think he's going to have a big role in season 3 if he's still around. and i never seen trainspotting but yeah, she's not bad.
            i read an article where they interviewed one of the creators and they said they plan to fast forward to 1923, cause the end of season 2 was 1921 i think. also, that they would try and show more capone, so that is going to be good.

Comment

i wish he would've killed horvitz for killing his wife before he died though. yeah, that sleater guy isn't as interesting as jimmy but i think he's going to have a big role in season 3 if he's still around. and i never seen trainspotting but yeah, she's not bad.
              i read an article where they interviewed one of the creators and they said they plan to fast forward to 1923, cause the end of season 2 was 1921 i think. also, that they would try and show more capone, so that is going to be good.
              i saw that some posts back.... sounds interesting, i wont mind...

jimmy should have gotten to kill horvitz, if nothing else let him kill lucky at least before he goes

but whatever at this point.... its gonna be a while til we get to see anymore anyway. guess i'll start rewatching game of thrones!

Comment

i saw that some posts back.... sounds interesting, i wont mind...

jimmy should have gotten to kill horvitz, if nothing else let him kill lucky at least before he goes

but whatever at this point.... its gonna be a while til we get to see anymore anyway. guess i'll start rewatching game of thrones!

killing lucky luciano would be rewriting history since he's based on a real person. but yeah, i know what you mean, jimmy died in vain imo. he didn't go out with a bang which would've been cool.
                yeah, i can't wait to see season 3 already. i haven't seen game of thrones, heard it was good though.

Comment

i am glad they did that flashback episode to reveal exactly what happened with Princeton and the military and whatnot... helped give closure to the character

Comment

I love this show. Van Alden is great for comic relief. Oh yeah, the incest scene was beyond repulsive.

Comment

they should have never killed jimmy. For awhile there jimmy and richard's characters were carrying that show.

Comment

Working...
                      X