No announcement yet.

Chat about the fantasy team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
    I"m happy with my team. I just wish my receivers were better. I think my crew will surprise some people.
    During the draft, I said I like your team in the chat.

Cushing might be the best defensive player points wise this year. You have 2#2 receivers and Bowe, who never seems to really have that breakout year. I had him last year and he was awright, but nothing special.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Cushing might be the best defensive player points wise this year. You have 2#2 receivers and Bowe, who never seems to really have that breakout year. I had him last year and he was awright, but nothing special.

1000th reply

and its only f-ckin JULY

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        My third guys is gonna be Hester for a couple of weeks until Santonio Holmes gets off suspension.
        I like your team except at RB, your team improves significantly when Ronnie Brown gets his annual season ending injury. Until then, your running backs are shi t.

My team is just all around average. I got ****ed up by missing my first pick and the baby unplugging the laptop for my third pick. I need a sleeper to workout to have any chance....

Comment

I keep thinking "someone in KC is going to have to catch passes". Bowe has to be that guy.

I think Maclin is going to have a really good year.

Comment

I like your team except at RB, your team improves significantly when Ronnie Brown gets his annual season ending injury. Until then, your running backs are shi t.

My team is just all around average. I got ****ed up by missing my first pick and the baby unplugging the laptop for my third pick. I need a sleeper to workout to have any chance....

Although I don't wish harm on many people, I wouldn't mind if Brown and Ray Rice got injured in camp

I really think Forte is going to be back this year with an improved line.

I do agree, I don't have much depth at rb.

Rb's are such a gamble to me.

Guys blow up out of nowhere every year and studs go down with injuries.

Comment

Although I don't wish harm on many people, I wouldn't mind if Brown and Ray Rice got injured in camp

Shut your fingers!

If Ray Rice gets hurt, I'm in trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
                Shut your fingers!

If Ray Rice gets hurt, I'm in trouble.
                I think Romo will do really well for you this year.

Better than Rice for points.

Comment

• i almost drafted Romo

I think Sanchez will deliver this year though

Comment

• Damn, fantasy League doesn't start till September and this thread has over 1000 replies.

I don't think i'm going bother myself with any trades.

Comment

14 team league is so hard to have any depth, AND we play an extra WR in this league. My 14 team league plays with no extra WR and the second RB can also be WR/TE/RB.

Looking at the teams, if anyone has depth, they are short somewhere else.

You too bat, those wr's are looking calista flockhart thin, especially if vincent jax doesn't holdout

Comment

Working...
                      X