Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you see any deterioration in Lightweight JMM, what and why???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you see any deterioration in Lightweight JMM, what and why???

IMO, I see Marquez has slowed down a lot with the much added weight. While Pacquiao shut-out and dominated most of his opponents post-JMM, Marquez on the other hand, had struggled needing last-minute KO's to guarantee a win. I see him having a lot of trouble with Floyd for the simple fact that his "hail mary" shots for any KO will have a hard time finding the target... Thoughts.
    Yes
    75.00%
    No
    25.00%
    Last edited by RepublicaEnemy1; 05-21-2009, 12:41 PM.

yeah i dont think hes suited to the higher weights - he eats alot more punches.

the only that saved him before was that he was extremly accurate with his punches and that got him the KO. but JMM had alot of success with quicker fighters because he could time them and land good counters, i dont expect him to be able to do any of that vs floyd. in fact if floyd loses a minute in the entire fight id be very surprised.

Comment

Floyd is a better fighter regardless of the weight. Marquez will have a hard time landing on the best defensive fighter he's ever faced(and the best overall).

He may take some early rounds if Floyd is rusty and is feeling him out but I see a clear UD for Floyd or a late TKO if Floyd has an easy time connecting.

Also depends on what Floyd wants to do. If he wants to just win it'll be a slightly boring decision for Floyd.

Comment

I saw a change in style

His offense has improved and his defense has regressed

Comment

He got hit WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much. Just imagine what the faster, more accurate, and harder hitting (than Diaz) will do to him (at 9 more pounds.)

Comment

Yes, he looked uncomfortable in his last two fights despite the KO's. I see some slow-down. I don't think he will be effective at 140+.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
            X