No announcement yet.

Is anyone suprised he didnt make weight? I sure as hell aint

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone suprised he didnt make weight? I sure as hell aint

How the hell did people expect him to come at 144lbs when he is bigger now than he has ever been? (except prob ODH fight)
    Hes obviously put on muscle because his arms have grown huge, so 144lbs was just not realistic.

The weight disparity between Marquez and Mayweather is pretty big, a drained Mayweather is 146lbs. i wonder how much he'll weigh on fight night

Originally posted by Olympia77 View Post
    How the hell did people expect him to come at 144lbs when he is bigger now than he has ever been? (except prob ODH fight)
    Hes obviously put on muscle because his arms have grown huge, so 144lbs was just not realistic.

The weight disparity between Marquez and Mayweather is pretty big, a drained Mayweather is 146lbs. i wonder how much he'll weigh on fight night
    He did weigh in at 146 against Zab and came into the ring at 146 but I'm not so sure that will happen. Mayweather is bigger then before, maybe he will come in at 150.

Comment

I read this on Philboxing. Not really suprise PBF didn't make the catchweight. I mean his been inactive for almost 2 years. Maybe just like when fighters get older, its hard for them to lose weight.

Comment

To be honest, I was expecting Mayweather to make weight. As stated, maybe he can no longer make weight below 146.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          He did weigh in at 146 against Zab and came into the ring at 146 but I'm not so sure that will happen. Mayweather is bigger then before, maybe he will come in at 150.
          so if he weighed the same between weighin and fight night it means that he didnt have to drain himself at the weigh in.
          If he drained himself he'd probably be at 143

Comment

Working...
          X