No announcement yet.

Why is Earl Spencer Jr so UNAMERICAN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
    Thst explains why he's a gentleman then. Jamaicans are great people.
    Yeah. Kell parents would have been middle class folks down here and his dad is like some of the other committed Jamaican dads that I know especially when it comes to pushing their sons in sports.

Comment

Originally posted by GGGKO1 View Post
      I mean the lad is classy, brave, nice and a true gentleman. He speaks well, has respect for others and isn't a loudmouth clown who talks like an idiot.

Does he have some English in him somewhere in his family tree? He must have.

Whoever or wherever he was brought up, take all the ghetto clowns like Broner and BRING THEM UP THERE. They clearly did a great job with Earl Spencer, the lad is a true gentleman.

Broner and 99.99999% of the rest of Americans though? FAIL. Spencer should move here to the UK permanently, you scruffy Americans don't deserve him, he's way too classy for you ghetto hoodrats.
      He certainly hasn't changed his ways even though he is likely around that Floyd camp, props to him he seems quite original and not someone trying to fit in.

Spence is a guy who should be a PPV star, looks don't mean **** to me but he has that factor If it bothers you and he puts on great fights never has he stunk out the place even when fighting the best, gotta love that!

See, I can give credit where it's due, Spence is just obviously a class above someone like Crawford.

Comment

Errol Spence's dad is 100% Texan.

born and raised...and neither of his parents are Jamaicans

He has 0 to do with Jamaica.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

What about his British side? Is that on his moms?

Haha siablo14...you tried to claim him falsely. He's got nowt to do with Jermaica son, he's half British and half American ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by GGGKO1 View Post
            What about his British side? Is that on his moms?

Haha siablo14...you tried to claim him falsely. He's got nowt to do with Jermaica son, he's half British and half American ONLY.
            Spence's mom is not British at all.

Dad ain't Jamaican or of Jamaican heritage

Comment

Are you trolling? Let me know before I reply.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Yeah. Kell parents would have been middle class folks down here and his dad is like some of the other committed Jamaican dads that I know especially when it comes to pushing their sons in sports.
                Spence's Dad ain't got **** to do with Jamaica...the same for his parents

0 Jamaicans.

Comment

Spence's mom is not British at all.

Dad ain't Jamaican or of Jamaican heritage

I see you are trolling. Keep at it.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    I see you are trolling. Keep at it.
                    0 Jamaicans

Comment

Spence's Dad ain't got **** to do with Jamaica...the same for his parents

0 Jamaicans.
                      There was no running water, no electricity, no indoor plumbing in the modest home located in Axe and Adze, Hanover, a remote part of Jamaica where Errol Spence Sr. grew up.

This was the 1970s, and boxing was very popular among the seven brothers in the Spence household. But the only way that the Spence boys could see legends like Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier and George Foreman box was with the power of their minds.

Spence, his brothers and some of the neighbors in the city that had no paved streets used to gather around a tiny transistor radio and listen to the blow-by-blow accounts of the fight

His inner resolve, family members say, traces back to his 92-year-old grandmother, Ivey Spence.

When she arrived in the Bronx, she got a job as a nanny and didn’t get the children until she’d got her immigration status taken care of and she had earned enough money for them.

She is a religious woman who insists on doing things the right way. Errol Spence Jr. is so close to his grandmother that he named his first child, Ivey, after her
                      https://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-er...17-boxing.html

That's why Errol Jr. was born in New York. That's where the family first lived when they arrived.

Comment

Working...
                      X