Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we just get rid of 140 altogether?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If all the jr divisions were gone, it would open the door for a lot more good fights.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
      LOL, One guy dominating the 160 division = best fighter in the world

One guy dominating 140 division = we need to scrap the division. ~

Hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        If all the jr divisions were gone, it would open the door for a lot more good fights.
        All the division limits need changing so there's a bigger gap between weights. Say a 15lb gap down to lightweight, then a 10lb gap.

Comment

You just mad that none of yor b1tch ass Yourobum heroes can touch Crawford!

Comment

Yeah, not a big fan of 140 either.

Comment

I agree but let's not just single out 140. A lot of divisions should vanish; i.e. 122, 130, 154, 168, ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                You can't be serious
                ive never been as serious....

Comment

140 is alright its just in a rough patch cuz the main guy there is too dominant. Any division suffers when that goes on. 168 sucked when Ward was #1 by a mile, but now its getting a lil more interesting.

I'm more pro dropping some lil guy divisions. Its f#cking insane to me 9 of the 17 divisions in boxing are from 105lbs to 135lbs (a 28% body weight bump). 30lbs & 9 divisions what the f#ck. In comparison the other 7 divisions (leaving out HW since thats unlimited) cover 60lbs (140lbs to 200lbs or a 42% body weight bump). Some of those lil guy divisions need to be killed.

Plus there aren't no f#cking guys in some of those lil guy divisions. If a mens division doesn't have more than 1k+ people active in it it shouldn't even be a division.

Comment

They should get rid of every division below 126.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      this division is a waste of space, always has been. had ricky hatton and danny garcia looking like kings in that division before they went to welter.

Yeah crawfords looking the business but the fighters in this division are god damn awful. Indongo was tripping over his own feet against burns. Diaz lost to shot peterson and hes rubbish, dont care about his amateur record or whatever, hes rubbish. Postol, well he gets hyped up but who did he beat, past prime matthyse? Well so did judah, alexander and garcia. Again, i said before the crawford fight he didnt look much good.

Just get rid of the weight class completely cause fighters just hide there, picking off subpar opposition. 147 always has been better and always will be, thats where the real fighters fight at, and if crawford wants to prove himself thats where hes got to go.
                      But u could Say that about ANY weight class. Weight classes are there for a reason. Whoever can make weight at any given weight class (from minimumweight to cruiserweight), is a legitimate Boxer at that class. No need to eliminate a class.

Comment

Working...
                      X