Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did GGG fans even want the damn Canelo fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
    And what's your point exactly?

Oh wait you don't have one.

Every well known boxer has fans who makes excuses for them when they lose. Earth to captain obvious, it's a part of the sport.
    my point is 3g fans are hysterical. their flip flopping ways immediately after the jacobs fight is legendary.

from ''jacobs signed his death warrant'' to ''3g is an AARP spokesperson.''

if a fan KNOWS theyre making an excuse, why do they do it ?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      my point is 3g fans are hysterical. their flip flopping ways immediately after the jacobs fight is legendary.

from ''jacobs signed his death warrant'' to ''3g is an AARP spokesperson.''

The real question is why do you care and why are you acting like this is some new phenomenon?

I can name fans of a 100 different boxers that made excuses about their favorite fighters performance/losses.

Remember all the excuses made for Martinez after the Macklin fight? I know you do.

Comment

The real question is why do you care and why are you acting like this is some new phenomenon?

I can name fans of a 100 different boxers that made excuses about their favorite fighters performance/losses.

Remember all the excuses made for Martinez after the Macklin fight? I know you do.
        i dont ''care'' (unless mentioning shlt is caring).

again....

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          i dont ''care'' (unless mentioning shlt is caring).

again....

That's like asking why do fish breath under water. This is the way life works.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mukuro;17673516]Six degrees of Floyd, featuring Larry. Watch as every boxing topic somehow traces back to Floyd.

Allegedly, Larry would suck Floyds c0ck if Floyd let him.

Comment

That's like asking why do fish breath under water. This is the way life works.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.
              fish need to do what they do TO LIVE. girls make excuses due to their lack of balls.

as you can see, im far from being capt obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Long jabber View Post
                This Larry guy is a Floyd fanboy lmao
                Man 50 years from now 'ol greybeard Larry gonna be sat with a gaggle of grandkids telling 'em (in an old, wise Morgan Freeman voice) about how great it was to be alive when Floyd was active and how they won the Great War with the Pactards in that fine spring of '15...
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 05-16-2017, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  Man 50 years from now 'ol greybeard Larry gonna be sat with a gaggle of grandkids telling 'em (in an old, wise Morgan Freeman voice) about how great it was to be alive when Floyd was active and how they won the Great War with the Pactards in that fine spring of '15...
                  No Koba, that's what rational people will be saying.
                  Larry will still be jerking off to a poster of floyd on his wall.

Comment

Comment

Look I'm not even gonna front, I was hoping Canelo would never fight the dude.

The mythical wins are a lot easier than the real ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X