Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did GGG fans even want the damn Canelo fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    All i hear is damn excuses and bull**** since the fight has been announced....seems like all ya'll really wanted to to claim everyone is scared of him and just HAND HIM GREATNESS JUST LIKE HE WAS HANDED ALL OF HIS TITLES BUT 1
    You've been on record saying you are a GGG fan and you said you wanted the fight.

Answer your own ****ing question.

Comment

if you did not know it already, Golovkin will destroy Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
        Don't lump us all together like that Larry. If you want to say the casual fanboys,or the half ass fans are backtracking,then that's fine. But the real ggg fans are excited as hell for this fight because we are confident that ggg will win.
        Totally agree green k sent to you.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          All i hear is damn excuses and bull**** since the fight has been announced....seems like all ya'll really wanted to to claim everyone is scared of him and just HAND HIM GREATNESS JUST LIKE HE WAS HANDED ALL OF HIS TITLES BUT 1
          Stop projecting Larry. We all know Golovkin is going to batter Canelo.

We all know you Canelo fanboys are secretly hoping Golovkin isn't as good as they say he is.

We know y'all hoping Golovkin is just old enough to lose.

But I'm glad y'all so vocal because when Golovkin stops Canelo I don't wanna hear the excuses.

Comment

theyre happy with a stipulation....if he loses, its because he was too old to compete.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
              Stop projecting Larry. We all know Golovkin is going to batter Canelo.

We all know you Canelo fanboys are secretly hoping Golovkin isn't as good as they say he is.

We know y'all hoping Golovkin is just old enough to lose.

But I'm glad y'all so vocal because when Golovkin stops Canelo I don't wanna hear the excuses.
              3g was supposed to literally bury jacobs. at least according to his fans.

i bet 3g fans will be running each over in a rush to post excuses why (if) 3g loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

i bet 3g fans will be running each over in a rush to post excuses why (if) 3g loses.
                Lmao. You guys are so full of ****. The majority of people saying he was, "supposed to bury" Jacobs were the haters who were trying to downplay his potential win.

I remember being one of the few to say it would be a good fight, and Jacobs was much better than people gave him credit for.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                  Lmao. You guys are so full of ****. The majority of people saying he was, "supposed to bury" Jacobs were the haters who were trying to downplay his potential win.

I remember being one of the few to say it would be a good fight, and Jacobs was much better than people gave him credit for.

the bold says it all.

3g fanatics were guffawing over the possibility of dj lasting 3 rds.

now THEY SAY 3g is a geezer !

Comment

The media can only go so far if you're a boring fighter. Fact is his KO ratio and "big drama show" made him what he is. Maybe if he was black you'd be singing a different tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

And what's your point exactly?

Oh wait you don't have one.

Every well known boxer has fans who makes excuses for them when they lose. Earth to captain obvious, it's a part of the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X