No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury's Daughter, 7, Sends Warning To Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    How can anyone be a fan of this monster? hes as bad as Kovalev teaching his son to be a racist! Tyson Fury is a sick human being teaching his children hate and violence - he should be arrested for child-abuse! he makes me sick.

Shame on all you Fluff fans out there, now Deontay Wilder is a real role-model.
    Don't worry Elie, the Gypsy King is still the ruler of the HW division. You thought he was gone. Hopefully you get to interview him one day? He would probably make you take a ***** slap before he would agree to an interview.

Comment

How can anyone be a fan of this monster? hes as bad as Kovalev teaching his son to be a racist! Tyson Fury is a sick human being teaching his children hate and violence - he should be arrested for child-abuse! he makes me sick.

Shame on all you Fluff fans out there, now Deontay Wilder is a real role-model.
      Didn't she say her favorite boxer was Ali? Did I miss something? Now ****phobe, yeah I know Fury is that.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        How can anyone be a fan of a woman beater like Deontay Wilder? Although, the woman he beat up would probably KO 3/4 of Bum Squad's opponents.
        You should be sued for slander, Deontay's good name was clear of any wrong doing; unlike Anthony Joshua and the Furry clan ( a bunch of convicted criminals who cant enter America ) Deontay has a clean record...the great state of Alabama even constructed a statue in honor of the 'Bronze-Bomber' - these are the facts hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
          Didn't she say her favorite boxer was Ali? Did I miss something? Now ****phobe, yeah I know Fury is that.
          Yes she did whats your point? shes stated a fact...but you ignore the comment of 'taking a mans eye out' and Tyson encouraging her as he captured her wicked words on video has no bearing on you? I was so sick that I couldn't finish watching it -- I'm sure he prompted her to say other disgusting things...this is what its like being brought up in the Fury clan...a bunch of degenerates.

I don't think a decent person would post their children saying these vile things on social media but not Tyson...lets give him a hand!

Comment

Why is her face so condensed? Her head is average size but her face looks like someone went into video game character creation and moved all facial to a singular point.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
              Don't worry Elie, the Gypsy King is still the ruler of the HW division. You thought he was gone. Hopefully you get to interview him one day? He would probably make you take a ***** slap before he would agree to an interview.
              In a perfect world the UK serves him a life ban from returning to the sport of boxing! but its common knowledge that Peter Fury is a gangster and might be holding the judge's family who is overseeing his UKAD trial hostage so until Tyson fails hes next drug test we might have to endure even greater disappointments from your hero.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                Why is her face so condensed? Her head is average size but her face looks like someone went into video game character creation and moved all facial to a singular point.
                Lets not make fun of this child, Tyson has abused her enough.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Get back to your safe space and leave boxing to real men like me & Tyson Fury.
                  You're funnier than I gave you credit for....tough fingers

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    If you think what he did to Wlad was average then i suggest you try another sport.

It might not have been pretty or that entertaining but he totally took away anything Wlad does well with movement and sheer ring IQ, something Joshua couldn't do when he went life and death with him. Fury played to all his strengths while taking away all of Wlad's and did something nobody else had been able to do in about 10 years.

Wlad may have been knocked out before but nobody ever made him look basically clueless over a long fight.
                    B .. b .. but .. Wlad was an old man when Fury beat him ... then he magically rejuvenated and became young again to nearly beat AJ.

Comment

You should be sued for slander, Deontay's good name was clear of any wrong doing; unlike Anthony Joshua and the Furry clan ( a bunch of convicted criminals who cant enter America ) Deontay has a clean record...the great state of Alabama even constructed a statue in honor of the 'Bronze-Bomber' - these are the facts hater.
                      You mean Daddy Haymon paid her off. Your hero beats up innocent women. It's a fact, deal with it.

Yes she did whats your point? shes stated a fact...but you ignore the comment of 'taking a mans eye out' and Tyson encouraging her as he captured her wicked words on video has no bearing on you? I was so sick that I couldn't finish watching it -- I'm sure he prompted her to say other disgusting things...this is what its like being brought up in the Fury clan...a bunch of degenerates.

I don't think a decent person would post their children saying these vile things on social media but not Tyson...lets give him a hand!
                      She's from a fighting family, it's in her blood. Fury's daughter would beat up Wilder's daughter no doubt about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X