Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Kathy Duva on Ward vs. Kovalev Judges, Rivalry, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Kathy Duva on Ward vs. Kovalev Judges, Rivalry, More

Kathy Duva Video Interview - LOS ANGELES, CA On Wednesday at the Hollywood Roosevelt in Los Angeles, CA, Unified Light Heavyweight World Champion Andre "SOG" Ward (31-0, 15 KOs) and former Unified Light Heavyweight World Champion Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev (30-1-1, 26 KOs) formally addressed the media regarding their highly-anticipated rematch on Saturday, June 17 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. The championship event, presented by Corona Extra, will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View(r) beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm glad boxingscene uploaded this video. The youtube video couldn't be embedded. This is a great interview with a lot of truth (with the exception on it being some terrible robbery and being comparable to fights like Whitaker-Chavez). Excellent interview.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      I'm glad boxingscene uploaded this video. The youtube video couldn't be embedded. This is a great interview with a lot of truth (with the exception on it being some terrible robbery and being comparable to fights like Whitaker-Chavez). Excellent interview.
      So you feel that there wasnt any controversy in the whitaker chavez fight?

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
        So you feel that there wasnt any controversy in the whitaker chavez fight?
        Maybe read what I posted over again.

Comment

HOLY....! Here we go again...great fight enjoyed the first one & was on the edge & I know the 2nd one will be as well. May the best man win. I wish them both well & a great performance.

Think Boxing!

Comment

Working...
          X