Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Jacobs Set Up Blueprint For Canelo To Beat Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    How the hell can a single person have a fighter winning by split decision?
    It always makes me laugh when people say that. If you really think about it, it makes no sense.

Comment

Yeah, all Canelo has to do is grow three inches taller, increase his reach and change his style completely, develop more punching power and he can follow Danny's blueprint.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Jacobs has much better foot work than Canelo.

Canelo will get hit. Alot
        Canelo has better upper body movement then Jacobs tho

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          He does and he has fast hands, I think when they fight Golovkin will trap him.

Canelo does tend to gas but with the move up in weight his stamina should improve

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Jacobs has much better foot work than Canelo.

Canelo will get hit. Alot
            Yeah, Canelo's footwork is probably his biggest weakness. And that's essentially what nullified GGG for large parts of that fight.

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            Agreed but using upper body movement to evade GGG is a totally different proposition to using footwork to get out of the way. I think the biggest x factor is how well Canelo can take GGG's power because he's going to get hit.

Comment

Little known fact that BHOP always keeps three scorecards - one for his brain and one for each of his balls.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                It always makes me laugh when people say that. If you really think about it, it makes no sense.
                Brain fart by Hopkins there. However I'm not surprised because he is punch drunk.

Comment

I had it by technical knockout

Comment

This coming from a man who apparently never lost a fight, according to himself... Even when he's ejected out of the ring! " I was coming on..." lol

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      BHop has 3 opinions on who won that fight - Oscar's, Canelo's ... and his own.
                      Too funny!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X