This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Risk 1 Chollo Vista to take out multiple Golovturds. Great idea.

But if Golovkin loses i doubt we'll see many of them again anyway.

Comment

this is embarrassing lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        This place ain't big enough for all of us.

If you think GGG will beat Jacobs, then please post in this thread and let's do a permaban bet.

Of course I'm rolling with Jacobs by KO.

If your nuts are as big as your little fingers are, you'll accept this bet and accept my permaban offer.

This is my chance to get rid of you annoying mother****ers once and for all. Unless you're willing to bet your account, I don't want to hear schit from you

HeroBando kafkod Jubei maxi OnePunchKO daggum Freedom

who else am I missing
        A permaban threat from you?

LMAO.

All that means to us regulars is that you are retiring one of your alts and you'll be back on a new one on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Risk 1 Chollo Vista to take out multiple Golovturds. Great idea.

But if Golovkin loses i doubt we'll see many of them again anyway.
          I don't get why fans of a fighter disappear after their fighter loses? He lost he lost. If ggg gets murked I'll still be on here supporting him and eating crow so what suck it up cupcake your guy lost oh well it happens

Comment

Eastcoast
            HanzGruber
            Chuckguy
            LoadedWraps Clegg

Come put it all on the line if you're that confident. I'm in this b1tch... Just me

Comment

In for GGG.

Comment

Eastcoast
                HanzGruber
                Chuckguy
                LoadedWraps Clegg

Come put it all on the line if you're that confident. I'm in this b1tch... Just me
                I would but you have alt account where as I don't so what's the point

Comment

Eastcoast
                  HanzGruber
                  Chuckguy
                  LoadedWraps Clegg

I don't care about your weak ass ban bet. I'm not even a ggg fan. Besides if Jacobs loses chances are you'll stop posting on your own accord so you won't have to eat crow

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    I would but you have alt account where as I don't so what's the point
                    Because you're a sorry ass troll with no balls that's why... Scary ass. If you know GGG will win, sign up

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      I don't care about your weak ass ban bet. I'm not even a ggg fan. Besides if Jacobs loses chances are you'll stop posting on your own accord so you won't have to eat crow
                      Because you ain't schit but a punk ass troll; of course you don't care. You just talk "schit", so if you're left looking like an idiot after March 18th, of course you won't care, because your posts match who you are in real life. It will be just another day for a tard like yourself.

If you had any kind of balls, you'd bet that weak ass account you got on all the schit you popped for the last year.

The fight is next week. Don't b1tch out now punk

Comment

Working...
                      X