No announcement yet.

Thurman has no skill!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FightingWords View Post
    Thurman is like a jack of all trades. Good power, speed, footwork and defense but Master of none.
    And that makes him an elite welterweight today

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
      Brook made beating Porter look easy in comparison. During the fight was also thinking Porter has no skill, Maidana is actually more skilled. Porter bum rushes and smothers himself too much. Thurman should have stood his ground more often, he was not very effective moving away.
      Brook did more clutching than boxing but I guess you can say he did a good job on Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
        Brook did more clutching than boxing but I guess you can say he did a good job on Porter.
        Kell will be lucky to get past Jessie Vargas.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            I guess that was directed at my comment.

Vargas beating Brook isn't out of the question.
            Kell got slapped around the ring by the dreaded Carson Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
              Brook made beating Porter look easy in comparison. During the fight was also thinking Porter has no skill, Maidana is actually more skilled. Porter bum rushes and smothers himself too much. Thurman should have stood his ground more often, he was not very effective moving away.
              Is this your way of saying you miss Mayweather? All your examples are things Mayweather ddoes intuitively

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                Yes, we seen plenty of skill from Thurman being pulled against the rope and pounded on.
                You know fine well that the only reason Thurman got the decision today was because he has never lost before, it's a key selling factor in boxing nowadays thanks to filthy casual scrubs like you who only root for guys who you think won't ever lose.
                What a piss poor excuse

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                  kell brook didn't fight porter in the inside and used no skills on the inside. he clinched all night long and then picked his shots from the outside. keith actually fought porter on the outside and inside (thats why the fight was so good) brook hugged porter to a UD.

lets be real......

Continuously ducking Porter's shots and countering him with clean shots over and over apparently doesn't count for skills on the outside these days.

Comment

Or it could simply mean Porters style is tricky for Thurman to deal with. Everyone has certain styles that are tough for them. Hell, Mayweather struggled with Maidana and he isn't terribly skilled, just a good match up stylistically.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      I guess that was directed at my comment.

Vargas beating Brook isn't out of the question.
                      Kell got slapped around the ring by the dreaded Carson Jones.
                      It was directed at usually highly respected OP. A man known for character and class

Comment

Working...
                      X