No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will win the Bronze Medal in the Olympics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao will win the Bronze Medal in the Olympics

Most people who have been driving a car for many years tend to fail the driver's test. The reason is because when you are an experienced driver you develop habits that are optimal in real driving but can't pass in a drivers test given to beginners.

An example is the rule that you're supposed to have both of your hands on the steering wheel at all times, preferably at 10 o'clock (left hand) and 2 o'clock (right hand). Newbie drivers know this. More importantly, they do this because they don't have the competence to be relaxed and confident of their driving skills yet. They are still clumsy.

On the other hand, the experienced driver, who has not even gotten a traffic ticket in the past 10 years, has so much confidence and be at a level of driving where it is just second nature to him. Most experienced drivers would have only one hand at the wheel. They also wouldn't be following the hand over hand rule when turning. They would just turn the steering wheel with one hand while talking on his cell phone.

The newbie driver (amateur) beats the experienced driver (veteran professional) in the basic driver's test.
    Last edited by Bald Shavers; 05-20-2016, 03:05 PM.

Comment

good thing manny is not taking a written test in boxing then...... worthless thread.

Comment

Interesting thread, I agree with the concept of what you're saying

Comment

does he propose to fight at jr welter (141 lbs) or welter (152 lbs)?

i wouldn't be all that surprised to see someone like toledo, iglesias, yeleussinov or dunaytsev beat him over three rounds

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
            does he propose to fight at jr welter (141 lbs) or welter (152 lbs)?

i wouldn't be all that surprised to see someone like toledo, iglesias, yeleussinov or dunaytsev beat him over three rounds
            no chance at all.. pac aint gonna waste no time knowing there's only 3 rounds and he's up against AM guys. manny would just go in there and bully his way to a ko or stoppage. these guys have never seen anyone like manny before. its like kobe playing a one on one game against a freshmen in college or something.

Comment

Good analogy... Pacquiao will knockout amatuer mofos with one hand tied behind his back, like a driver holding the steering wheel with one hand while he mows down pedestrians.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                Good analogy... Pacquiao will knockout amatuer mofos with one hand tied behind his back, like a driver holding the steering wheel with one hand while he mows down pedestrians.
                rofl i just fking died

Comment

Manny thinks this will help Filipine amateur boxing thats the only reason he is doing this.

He wont win a Bronze, they will probably eliminate him in the first round. I dont like the idea of pros in the Olympics, or no head gear.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Manny thinks this will help Filipine amateur boxing thats the only reason he is doing this.

He wont win a Bronze, they will probably eliminate him in the first round. I dont like the idea of pros in the Olympics, or no head gear.
                    Bronze is the best case scenario. Pro fighting does not translate readily to amateur fighting.

Comment

Working...
                    X