No announcement yet.

Once you go black you dont go back...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    I had a thought, maybe its not penis size, no one ever hears about a woman sleeping with a hung white guy and never going back.

Why?

Because he doesnt have the pick up skill as in making her feel strong attraction emotions

He doesnt have the skill in bed.

He doesnt hit on women all the time.

He probably doesnt care so much about style clothes muscles, money etc

Basically I think black men are at a disadvantage in dating being in an all white country and theyve had to close the gap with skill and work.

Theyve done that.

White guys should work on their pick up, skill in bed, and approaching 24 7

The penis size helps, but its the skill in attraction and bed that gets a woman hooked entirely on another race of men? Otherwise theyd go for hung white guys too and the dont! They go for a small black guy over a hung white guy!

Penis size is more a fear thats innate to men, and also used tactically to reduce the confidence of other men.
    My bung hole eating buddy had confidence and drove women crazy. He got into their minds, then applied his skills. Chicks became suicidal stalkers when he moved on.

We still say that he had it. Confidence, charisma, funny, smart, and women.

He brought out the crazy passion. Just avg, but he drove them crazy.

Comment

wow 6 thread by alex with double digit replies at the top of the louge

that's gotta be a record

:boner:

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
        Alexkid you need a BBC in your ass, then just maybe you'll see what all the fuss is all about, hard evidence is what's really needed in this situation, report back on your finding!

Subscribing
        Then he would know from first hand experience and become a true believer.
        LMAO. His avatar would change right after he gets stretched.

Green k

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
          wow 6 thread by alex with double digit replies at the top of the louge

that's gotta be a record

:boner:
          thanks bro! xD

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Now you see what I am talking about? This obession is scaring the hell out of me. When they used to lynch black men, they would cut off their genitals and keep them as souvenirs. What the hell is going on? Is racism really out of penis envy? Marijuana became illegal because white men feared white women would smoke it and sleep with black men.

I go in body building forums and the same type of obsession is there. White guys find black women unattractive out of share fear that she must have had a couple "bbc" and they wouldn't "measure" up.

There are mandingos parties, where black male college students are hired to please rich white couples? This is some weird @ss sht!
            If you go on **** sites you see more interracial cuckold videos than white male having sex with their own females, that should tell you how high the interest is in the black men's p. Not even black people have that OBSESSION that white folks have of it, it's incredible.

Comment

Its all just overated media hype.
              **** sites dont put on avg black guys just like they dont p ut on ugly fat women on a normal basis. Bad for bizz.

They put woman with small hands and tiny figures with huge breast implants or the body of a boy.

Its how they got the interracial bizz to take off. The way business works is you create your rumors and advertisement.

Some of you dudes have no experience and will believe anything.

Comment

Wow all of this guys posts are about black people he's obsessed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ross View Post
                  Tunney told me that he went on a nude beach once and there was a bunch of black guys there and he looked at all of their dicks and all of them had average peckers so he figured out the whole BBC thing is a myth.
                  **** is the culprit

Comment

Now you see what I am talking about? This obession is scaring the hell out of me. When they used to lynch black men, they would cut off their genitals and keep them as souvenirs. What the hell is going on? Is racism really out of penis envy? Marijuana became illegal because white men feared white women would smoke it and sleep with black men.

I go in body building forums and the same type of obsession is there. White guys find black women unattractive out of share fear that she must have had a couple "bbc" and they wouldn't "measure" up.

There are mandingos parties, where black male college students are hired to please rich white couples? This is some weird @ss sht!
                    Weed was made illegal for a few reasons, white men fearing white woman would sleep with black men wasn't one of them m8.

It had more to do with racism towards mexicans than blacks and most importantly corporate greed.

Comment

I'm white, and I can say from the bottom of my heart I'd ruin the woman in your photo if I had the chance.

I have a 16 square inch penis btw. Enough to satisfy that black woman all day.

Comment

Working...
                      X