No announcement yet.

Dunkin: Donaire to fight Rigo, Darchyinyan or Chris John in April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    youre right ..coz what exactly can nonito gain from beating a hypejob besides the money that he can get fighting anyone else? nada, zip , zero ,zilch
    The other title he supposedly wanted? Maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      The other title he supposedly wanted? Maybe?
      whether he wants it or not , nonito gets nothing from it...

atleast beating chirs john would boost his resume by a lot ..he'd be a legit 4 division champion then if he beats him ...and john could very well box nonito's ears off..

beating rigo would be just an OK win, nonito's got lots of that and better

Comment

I want to see him knock out that chump John!

Comment

I like both guys tbh, but hasn't rigondeaux been on the canvas in his mere 11 fights? I may be wrong someone please clarify. But if he has that's not a good sign agaist a puncher like donaire.

Comment

I wanted Rigo to get at least one fight in before tackling Nonito. If this is the way it's gotta be, then fuck it...let's do this.

Comment

Won't be Rigo, can't fight Chris John outside of Asia (unless he really does fight on the Pac undercard in Macau or Singapore) so probably Vic rematch

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                I wanted Rigo to get at least one fight in before tackling Nonito. If this is the way it's gotta be, then fuck it...let's do this.
                This is how I feel too. I'm still upset that the Poon fight fell through.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Won't be Rigo, can't fight Chris John outside of Asia (unless he really does fight on the Pac undercard in Macau or Singapore) so probably Vic rematch
                  A Darchinyan rematch would be offensive to me. John would be a good fight. I can see either Chris or Nonito making the trip to fight each other. Why don't you think Donaire would fight Rigo?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    This is how I feel too. I'm still upset that the Poon fight fell through.
                    Big time. It was a wish come true for me. I mentioned Poonsawat by name in a thread asking which fighter we'd like to see Rigo fight next. I can't believe the match-up came to pass, but the fight did not.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      A Darchinyan rematch would be offensive to me. John would be a good fight. I can see either Chris or Nonito making the trip to fight each other. Why don't you think Donaire would fight Rigo?
                      Everything is so blurry with that fight, they want everyone to think it's clear cut what they want, but it's not. Everyday there's a reason/excuse to not make it.
                      Chris... doubt he leaves Asia... dude is trying to pull people into Singapore. He said he'd fight Marquez again.... but only in Singapore. I don't even remember the last time the Dragon fought outside..... but if Nonito went there... I can see it happening..... but Nonito would lose

Comment

Working...
                      X