Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok i thought deontay fought another bum

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Well I just said that's his only problem, that he's the WBC champion. He's fighting weak opposition for a champion. But as far his age and amateur inexperience, he's actually being brought perfectly. He might fighting Mayweather at 22/23 years old. I mean even Angulo is a big step. Have patience.
      I agree with this a lot. That WBC belt is a joke. I ignore it and look at him for what he is. He's just moved past prospect to contender. He's not a champion but he puts mad asses in seats. He'll step up sooner than later.

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
        I agree with this a lot. That WBC belt is a joke. I ignore it and look at him for what he is. He's just moved past prospect to contender. He's not a champion but he puts mad asses in seats. He'll step up sooner than later.
        What about his divisional rating???

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          What about his divisional rating???
          I have him around 5 or 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Donaire: 68-8 amateur.

Canelo: 20 amateur bouts.

You know very well that the bulk of his pro fights were making up for his lack of amateur experience. You know this, let's not act like you don't know a fighter with lack of amateur experience gets there records padded.
            LOL first age now lack of amateur experience. What's next? Don't bring up age if you think it's all about amateur pedigree. The bottom line is you have no business criticizing a proven P4P fighter while at the same time supporting a protected and unproven fighter. You should look up the definition of consistency.

Comment

Working...
            X