Collapse
No announcement yet.

Body fat + cutting weight question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty cut right now and I'm around 10%.

I highly doubt you are 4-5%

Comment

No, not bitter, just saying.

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty cut up. In my avi, I'm at like 13% bodyfat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
        I'm pretty cut right now and I'm around 10%.

I highly doubt you are 4-5%
        Everybody thinks their cut if they drop a few pounds lol

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
          Everybody thinks their cut if they drop a few pounds lol
          You might want to check the bass in your tone, I'm not sure you know who you're talking to.

Post a pic and we'll see how low your BF really is.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
            Whatever floats your boat mane. I do realize how low that is, its actually been a concern of mine, thats professional athlete/almost sick level. I dont know what the measuring device is called, but i hold it with both my hands, slightly above chest level for however many seconds until it gives me a reading. I have to be careful to not eat or drink prior, etc. You can believe me or not, thats irrelevant. Say im 10 percent, i dont care, i was just giving a personal example to relate to the question.

People bitter that other people have different body typess/genetics/lower body fat than them?

I'm not bitter, I didn't mean my reply to come across like I was being ar5ey tbh
            I simply meant that claiming to have as little as 4-5% bodyfat online is quite some claim even if this were a bodybuilding forum and calipers and such aren't actually that accurate.
            When I say 10% that isn't a bad thing, I mean anybody with around 10% is a bordering ripped and doing well for themselves and tbh its probably healthier than being so low. 4% is crazy low, most competitive bodybuilders on stage aren't that low.

Not many alive with decent genetics, years of training and nutrition knowledge, getting enough rest, steroids etc can maintain bodyfat levels that low.

How tall are you & how much do you weigh? If you don't mind me asking.

Comment

You might want to check the bass in your tone, I'm not sure you know who you're talking to.

Post a pic and we'll see how low your BF really is.
              Should i know who im talking to? I was talking to that ufc fighter seth petrezulli the other day and didnt realize it til a little later lol. All i know about you is i agree with you on that russian gymnast, would beat them cheeks.

Im on my phone, its an android, so.im guessing i should be able to post a pic, i just need a a few to figure out. I can probably do.photobucket from my phone? Can i upload pics from my phone to photbucket?

Comment

A pretty accurate chart IMO so you can get an idea of how 4% really is.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  I'm not bitter, I didn't mean my reply to come across like I was being ar5ey tbh
                  I simply meant that claiming to have as little as 4-5% bodyfat online is quite some claim even if this were a bodybuilding forum and calipers and such aren't actually that accurate.
                  When I say 10% that isn't a bad thing, I mean anybody with around 10% is a bordering ripped and doing well for themselves and tbh its probably healthier than being so low. 4% is crazy low, most competitive bodybuilders on stage aren't that low.

Not many alive with decent genetics, years of training and nutrition knowledge, getting enough rest, steroids etc can maintain bodyfat levels that low.

How tall are you & how much do you weigh? If you don't mind me asking.
                  I hear you bro, people claim all sorts of things on the interwebz. In hindsight, i wish i didnt even say, as it obviously took away from the question i was asking. Was just giving a personal example to relate to the question. I know 10 percent isnt bad, truth be told id rather be 10 percent, i want to be bigger dammit lol. Im around 5'8 (more like 5'7 3/4 lol), and weigh in somewherr around 130-132. Been training a long time. Took a little break from it for a few years but have been training again for the past few. 5-6 days a week, a few times a week i have two a days (weightlifting and boxing). I dont eat alot, i have to force myself to eat. And when i say i dont eat alot, i mean ive gone days where i ate 400 calories or less. Its a huge chore for me to eat. Even worse, i smoke alot of weed....and weird thing is i dont get the muchies, i actually get the opposite. But ya, training alot, calories are always restricted and just my genetics on top of it all, thats where i currently sit. Ive been getting alot better with my nutritionn, 1k calories shakes help lol, but i still dont hit my caloric surplus goals most of the time.

Comment

Well considering you are that light, you probably are pretty low. But I still doubt it's 5%

If you wanna get big, you need to eat. Above all else.

Comment

Exactly who is he talking to?

Comment

Working...
                      X