Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your opinion on energy drinks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one who doesn't feel the effects of energy drinks whatsoever?

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
      Am I the only one who doesn't feel the effects of energy drinks whatsoever?
      The overall effect for me is very minor as well. The effect of caffeine on me is similarly weak, save in massive doses.

Comment

I don't drink them. Just old fashioned coffee or tea for me.

Comment

I think most energy drinks taste like horse piss.

Monster mocha coffee and Monster vanilla coffee are the only energy drinks i drink, mostly when i have to get up really early for work.

Comment

I drink them for energy, its okay, its alright, im a red keepin u up all niiiite, aliens, area51, obama the reptilian lord commander, pzzz i needs ma enerji drenk ser plzzZ

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Just drink water. Energy drinks are for suckers

Comment

i used to drink red bull a lot everytime my gf do it.. i think it has good effects, but its all mind over matter, when you believe it has effects then it comes to reality.

Comment

Only time i feel the effects of energy drinks is when i've had a lot of Vodka's and red bull and i'm up all night because i can't sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    Only time i feel the effects of energy drinks is when i've had a lot of Vodka's and red bull and i'm up all night because i can't sleep.
                    Try a 5 hour energy shot. I think it's humanly impossible not to feel the effects, especially when tired. They are insanely strong.

Comment

Useless unless it has some vodka in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X