Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez is not an overhyped fighter! Hes like everyother contender!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saul Alvarez is not an overhyped fighter! Hes like everyother contender!

Are you guys fuking serious! The kid is 20 years old and being brought along like anyother contender and the only thing you numbskulls can grab onto is that he got stunned in one fight

He gets stunned for 30 seconds and this is supposed to mean he's overhyped? Hmm lets see why don't you look at just about every major boxers career and tell me if the majority of them hadn't been stunned or knocked down early in their careers. Sergio Martinez (who got knocked the fuk out), and Oscar De la Hoya are two that I can think of off the top of my head.

And all this talk about him fighting Tomato cans! Name me one fuking contender that hasn't fought Tomato Cans on their way to a title. Please name all these fighters that took on championship level fighters the second they turned pro??

Seriously every contender or future champion has had the same career path as Canelo I just don't understand how you dim witts wanna forget that!

Oh I see just because his promoter actually "shock" Promotes the guy!

Hello stupid asses thats what a promoter does! All you mongoloids do is complain about how Boxing is dying blah blah blah and when a fighter actually comes along with some star power and is good for the sport all you guys wanna do is blindly discredit the guy. With that stupid attitude boxing deserves to be a D level sport in this country.

Shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      Shut up.
      Word. TS is one of the most biased posters on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
        Word. TS is one of the most biased posters on this site.
        Yeah Im so biased I only made some actual points about the kid and all you could do was make some meaningless and vague comment.

Just because you can't defend your point of view doesn't make me biased. I actually thought things thru instead of just having a knee jerk reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          Yeah Im so biased I only made some actual points about the kid and all you could do was make some meaningless and vague comment.

Just because you can't defend your point of view doesn't make me biased. I actually thought things thru instead of just having a knee jerk reaction.
          No offense intended, I just call 'em like I see 'em.

Comment

fck the haters...WAR CANELO

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
              No offense intended, I just call 'em like I see 'em.

And what do you see exactly? A contender being brought along like everyother contender oh what a travisty! The world is going to end!!!!

Comment

Fine Pistol, he gets a pass for fighting cans because of how young he is but you can't defend it anymore when he has a world title after most likely stopping this next tomato can on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  fck the haters...WAR CANELO
                  Everybody jumping on the brando Rios bandwagon and nevermind that canelo is only twice the fighter he is but oh he's overhyped my bad!

Comment

I'm not even Mexican and I'm on the Canelo bandwagon.

What's not to like?

Comes to fight? Check
                    Is entertaining? Check
                    Has solid fundamental skills? Check
                    Has great growth potential? Check
                    Has swagger? Check
                    Has orange hair? Check

Comment

Working...
                    X