Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Rigo still beat Leo and Frampton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point Im not even sure. Too much inactivity and age.

Rigo's days are numbered tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      I'm a fan of Rigo but that guy said nonsense things.

Leo has an underrated defense and skills.
      Agreed, yet Rigo schools him or Frampt.

Comment

santa cruz and frampton are similar level fighters (obviously seen as they are 1-1). But santa cruz gives rigo more problems than frampton. IN fact i think santa cruz beats him. Rigondeaux is overrated on here when you actually view his cv, the only name he has on it is donaire. That japanese bum gave ringondeaux problems too. WHen i say overrated, i mean in the sense that people think rigondeux is untouchable and unbeatable. Theres no way he beats them two guys 'easily' and i fancy santa cruz to outwork him to a decision

Comment

Rigo only challenge would be fighting Frampton I honestly don't see anything special in LSC at all he is a very lax arm puncher he misses more than he lands 90% of the time.

Frampton can set up an attack and attack with precision do you really think Rigo would get caught with lunging shots like LSC does, it would be open season Cruz has an awful defense he isn't a big puncher and he has terrible ring movement and IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
            Rigo only challenge would be fighting Frampton I honestly don't see anything special in LSC at all he is a very lax arm puncher he misses more than he lands 90% of the time.

Frampton can set up an attack and attack with precision do you really think Rigo would get caught with lunging shots like LSC does, it would be open season Cruz has an awful defense he isn't a big puncher and he has terrible ring movement and IQ.
            Hahahaha man, you don't know sh.it about boxing hahaha.

90% hahaha he had like 27% vs Frampton II.

Leo definitely is better than Frampton and have more tools to fight with Rigo.

Carl is a counterpuncher but Rigo is better in that stlye, in every aspect.

Rigo will TKO Frampton, Leo can be a good rival and give Rigo a very good fight.

Comment

Hard to say, he hasn't been in a relevant fight in 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Hahahaha man, you don't know sh.it about boxing hahaha.

90% hahaha he had like 27% vs Frampton II.

Leo definitely is better than Frampton and have more tools to fight with Rigo.

Carl is a counterpuncher but Rigo is better in that stlye, in every aspect.

Rigo will TKO Frampton, Leo can be a good rival and give Rigo a very good fight.
                Silly little taco vender, styles makes fights If Carl Frampton could make Leo Santa Bum miss as many times as he did what realistic chance does that diva really have?
                Cruz is just a very linear fighter you could tell why he never wanted to fight Rigondeaux in the first place.

LSC is unfortunately your average Mexican fighter he has no ring IQ, he just swings arm punches like mad and hopes something lands most of the time it doesn't land which your stats you provided prove that

Rigo makes Cruz quit, Frampton would have a chance because he isn't linear and can strike with precision unlike Cruz.

Comment

both, same night, no wonder both ducked him, they and their teams knew they'd be embarrased

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    santa cruz and frampton are similar level fighters (obviously seen as they are 1-1). But santa cruz gives rigo more problems than frampton. IN fact i think santa cruz beats him. Rigondeaux is overrated on here when you actually view his cv, the only name he has on it is donaire. That japanese bum gave ringondeaux problems too. WHen i say overrated, i mean in the sense that people think rigondeux is untouchable and unbeatable. Theres no way he beats them two guys 'easily' and i fancy santa cruz to outwork him to a decision
                    He's certainly hit the deck for someone who is supposedly a master, and against some poor opposition. People seem to act like it's never happened. Not sure how people have said he's more skilled than Mayweather, Floyd has never hit the deck in the manner Rigo has and he's fought way better opposition over a long time.

He struggled with that Amagasa because he was much taller. Well Santa Cruz would have good size advantage too and is levels above Amagasa.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      everyone say the same thing, until they get hit by Rigondeaux, then the running is on, there is a reason why adbeko and cia didn't engage and the ones that did, you all know what happened, including the Japanese that "gave him trouble"...

Comment

Working...
                      X