No announcement yet.

Arum tells Thurman to cut he bull**** and call Haymon for Manny P fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    and why does thurman act like he doesnt know who to go talk too if he really wanted manny.
    Who's to say he hasnt? But bob always does this in interviews like he can't talk to people

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      As a promoter of a show i would expect he would want the best show. Yes I know he loves in house fights which is why i think this is all talk from Arum but he lost money on last Pac show and will again with a Vargas fight. So smart thinking is make more not lose again but whatever been saying its Vargas/Pac for a minute now.
      i agree that its gonna be vargas.. just saying if thurman wanted a fight with pac thats not how he would get it. i know arum is all talk, trying to make it seem like he wanted these other guys but it didnt work out so thats why its vargas.

but like i said again, if thurman really wanted the fight he could have reached out to al, like how its suppose to be done. i think since pac is on the decline and arum knows this, i think he's more open now to do fights outside of his own stable. if he was willing to have talks regarding broner, im sure they could have worked something out with thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Who's to say he hasnt? But bob always does this in interviews like he can't talk to people
        im sure if he did, we would hear it by now just like with the broner thing...

first of all, you said it yourself that bob likes to keep it in house, so why would he willingly open his arms and reach out? especially if the other party did it in a wrong way to begin with? im just saying if thurman really wanted the fight he could have gone about it in different way. it seems like both of them doesnt really care.

who knows though, maybe this fight might actually will happen since there's talks about it now, arum coming out with this statement, im sure thurman's camp will hear about it soon.

Comment

i agree that its gonna be vargas.. just saying if thurman wanted a fight with pac thats not how he would get it. i know arum is all talk, trying to make it seem like he wanted these other guys but it didnt work out so thats why its vargas.

but like i said again, if thurman really wanted the fight he could have reached out to al, like how its suppose to be done. i think since pac is on the decline and arum knows this, i think he's more open now to do fights outside of his own stable. if he was willing to have talks regarding broner, im sure they could have worked something out with thurman.
          So, you're chastising Thurman for how he asked for a Pac fight that you KNOW Pac's promoter isn't going to do?

Is that what's going on here?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            why does bob act like he doesnt have anyones phone number
            im thinking the same thing with you. dont act like if it was the other way around you wouldnt be saying the same thing i am here.

thurman wants to fight manny, im sure there's a way of going about that, instead of calling manny out on twitter. is that how he got all his other fights?

we all know bob like in house fights, and i know thats what you're trying to hint at, but dont act like its bob's job to call al for a fight that al's own fighter was calling out for.
            has thurman made it known that he would fight pacquiao for less money offered to garcia broner?

Comment

So, you're chastising Thurman for how he asked for a Pac fight that you KNOW Pac's promoter isn't going to do?

Is that what's going on here?
              Whew, for a second thought I was the only person to realize this.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Who do you guys think Turman ends up fighting? he probably will fight Brandon Rios
                He's mandatory
                http://www.boxingscene.com/thurman-m...n-next--106195

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                  Pathetic should be out unifying

Comment

Working...
                  X