Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk slags arguing on public transport...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk slags arguing on public transport...

I was gonna put this in my "girl fight" thread, but it's not really on topic, so...

This first one's a minor classic, as it opens with a woman describing how she "respects" people from all walks of life, then says:

"Fuck you, ****!"

Dirk Diggler's sister shows some class:

Comment

The first video.

**** **** **** ye fookin' **** **** **** fookin'

Comment

It's a shame so many Fat Yanks say they won't come to the UK after recent terror attacks in Europe... look at all the fun you're missing:

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Dirk Diggler's sister shows some class:

Literally like 20 seconds into the video and I'm laughing.

"Ill smash ye face in yea?!"

Comment

Guys... guys.... unless this is a reupload, can someone PLEASE explain to me how this CLASSIC has got less than 7000 views??

That has EVERYTHING.

An old lady talking "street"... wild racism in a pure "wtf?" tone.... a drunk guy on the street who's pissed his own pants.... a granny saying "****"... just pure QUALITY.
            Last edited by !! Anorak; 04-12-2016, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Southerners for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                It's a shame so many Fat Yanks say they won't come to the UK after recent terror attacks in Europe... look at all the fun you're missing:

hahahahahaha "Record yeh mothers ***** yeah.......undastand?"

Comment

This thread really needs the addition of that lad who smashed through the glass of a bus door.

The Tube is still greater for arguments but since moving to Manc the met is where you will see folk who are are from another solar system never mind planet. And they have that misguided Northern friendliness thing where they will engage you if you look at them. I get the Met with 'Waste of time' Wayne. I call him this because every time the tram stops he shouts 'waaaaste of time!'. I looked at him once and he told me he was 'just being honest' and that most people are 'lying bastards'. I don't why I am sharing this but if I get slaughtered on Public transport I think this is the guy who will probably end up doing the honours and wearing my skin.

Comment

This one is WEIRD. This girl offers to KO him, so he tells her to, then she whacks him.

Afterwards she starts coming onto him, but he gets all meek and she leaves the bus... wtf?

Comment

Working...
                    X