TIFU by trying **** masturbation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIFU by trying **** masturbation

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/commen...urbation_****/

Obligatory didnt happen today, but two weeks ago. So, backstory is i'm a 16 yo Female human who loves masturbating. But, i dont have any sex toys, and its probably illegal here in my country (india) to own the because unnatural sex. So being the horny perv that i am, i improvise. Fingering and all had gotten pretty boring so i thought, why not try the poor lil poop chute?

So i find a small bottle of lotion which was perfect for the job (small trial pack kinda thing.)No lube, so coconut oil is what i used. Started with fingering back there and then moved on to the makeshift sex toy of mine. Too dry, not going easy. So, i put on more oil because, there is no such thing as too much lube, right!? so i take the oil in a dropper, and squirt it inside me. The experience was nice and the orgasm was much enjoyed...everything was cleaned up and hidden. Fast forward to the night (masturbated during afternoon), and my parents ask me if I'll join them for a walk outside, and i agree because outside is nice place.

During the walk, i get a feeling to fart so i let a stealthy, silent killer. But i feel something more to it, it had a sharty vibe. Still walking around with my parents and i realize, no, its not a shart. No poopy texture to it, just slippery. I realized my buns were now leaking coconut oil, and i somehow had the awkward walk with my parents with my cheeks well oiled(imagine swamp ass after shaving ass pubes, but even less friction). Went to the toilet as soon as i reached home, and cleaned my play doh factory.
    TL;DR: Thought there is no such thing as too much lube and had an oil spill at the brown starfish while tapping the natural gas reservoir.

Alexkid? Is that you?

Comment

Is 16 a legal age for consent in India? Might have to go there to find this girl. Sounds like she could be my soulmate.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Is 16 a legal age for consent in India? Might have to go there to find this girl. Sounds like she could be my soulmate.
        Coconut oil dripping from her ass

Some Indian chicks are hot, they don't care in India you can pretty much do whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Comment

Working...
          X