Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you care if a woman has fake boobs or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
    I said you're gay if you won't get with a girl because you find out she has fake ****. Don't get me wrong, if you don't like fake **** fine, but if you're not down for a power **** because their not real than yeah, gay.

I should note being a cross dresser/drag queen does not necessarily mean ****sexual, as you implied in your post.
    I guess i'm just out of touch with today's society. If you are dressing up like a woman at a Halloween or costume party then sure it doesn't mean you are gay but if you do it for any other reason I would say there is a pretty good chance you got some serious gayness in you. Just when I thought I was making strides programming my VCR then they come out with DVD...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      I guess i'm just out of touch with today's society. If you are dressing up like a woman at a Halloween or costume party then sure it doesn't mean you are gay but if you do it for any other reason I would say there is a pretty good chance you got some serious gayness in you. Just when I thought I was making strides programming my VCR then they come out with DVD...
      Weird ass hobbies out there man... Weird ass hobbies.... Like stamp collecting

Comment

Working...
      X