Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Carlos Baldomir the worst lineal champion of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Carlos Baldomir the worst lineal champion of all time?

I can't think of anyone who was more beatable as a lineal champion. He was slow as hell, very robotic, and very bad in general. Can you think of a more terrible lineal champ than him? Thoughts?

Yes, ................

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
      Yes, ................

/thread
      But people hold a lineal belt in high regard. Can we at least agree being a lineal champion doesn't really mean **** sometimes? *cough* Cotto *cough*

Comment

Most lineal claims are rubbish anyway the guy who beat the guy who blahblah

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
          I can't think of anyone who was more beatable as a lineal champion. He was slow as hell, very robotic, and very bad in general. Can you think of a more terrible lineal champ than him? Thoughts?
          You're making some insightful and thought-provoking threads lately, which are giving me literally seconds of contemplation.

Well done you - more please!

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            You're making some insightful and thought-provoking threads lately, which are giving me literally seconds of contemplation.

Well done you - more please!
            Beats 100 more ****ty PAC-Floyd threads.

And what contributed to Judah losing was the fact that the fight was right after Christmas & New Years so he wasn't near peak condition. I mean, who wants to train during the holidays & not be able to eat a ton? King screwed Judah..

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
              Beats 100 more ****ty PAC-Floyd threads.
              "Beats 100 kicks in the bollocks"... that's what I said when I was eating a dog shit sandwich.

Comment

Baldomir earned it the hard way.. dont hate on the mans achievments , hes a great fighter who just happened to run into a greater fighter who ruined him for the rest of his career.

it happens when one faces TBE.

Comment

Was rod salka the lowest ranked challenger to a lineal throne of all time?

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                    Baldomir earned it the hard way.. dont hate on the mans achievments , hes a great fighter who just happened to run into a greater fighter who ruined him for the rest of his career.

it happens when one faces TBE.
                    You honestly don't believe that? He had like 11 losses when he won the lineal belt and he never had potential to be great. One upset doesn't make you great.

Comment

Working...
                    X