Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roberto "La Amenaza" Garcia vs Breidis Prescott ESPN FNF july 25th!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess he cant be too bad if ESPN keeps putting him on TV

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      This is the same guy that got outclassed by Margarito and was considered a bum not too long ago.
      that was 4 years ago & he gained a lot of experience from that fight. What people don't know is that Rob didnt have a significant fight prior to the Margarito fight in nearly 3 years so his ring rust showed a bit but it really hurt him with the mental aspect of things.

he was coming on strong towards the end of the fight and i honestly believe it was a 12 round fight Rob wouldve been able to seriously hurt Margarito bcuz Margarito was gassing

Comment

Garcia cant be that bad cuz Margarito didnt fight like his usual come forward buzz saw action no defense style of fighting. Garcia wanted to engage with Margarito and Margarito chose other wise .....wonder why ?

Comment

Comment

Good to see Roberto getting some recognition

Comment

Damn, this is gonna be a helluva FNF fight!!! Someone might get stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                Damn, this is gonna be a helluva FNF fight!!! Someone might get stopped.
                No doubt ! How do u see this fight folding out ?

Comment

Originally posted by boxing maniac View Post
                  No doubt ! How do u see this fight folding out ?
                  I personally see Garcia, giving Prescott some trouble in the mid to late rounds and possibly stopping him. Prescott will try to start off strong and impose his will but Garcia will land something to put him on his bike.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                    I personally see Garcia, giving Prescott some trouble in the mid to late rounds and possibly stopping him. Prescott will try to start off strong and impose his will but Garcia will land something to put him on his bike.
                    Same here I see Prescott coming out strong trying to catch Rob before he gets warmed up. As long as Rob is active and throwing enough combos he should be able to break down prescott and possibly stop him late

Comment

Garcia is very strong, tough fighter. His problem is that he is so stiff. I haven't seen or kept up with Prescott but I would pick Prescott over him if he's close to what he was.

Garcia has improved, but he's so rough around the edges, he has little defense, just wants to take your head off and has terrible technique for a pro boxer.

He is fun to watch though because he doesn't give one fuk.

Comment

Working...
                      X