Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Two And A Half Men Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Two And A Half Men Appreciation Thread!

For the first decade or so, this was indisputably the best sitcom on television, one of the best shows on television and one of the funniest, wittiest, most original comedies of the television age. Of course, comic genius and American hero and icon Charlie Sheen left the program, and was replaced by the enigmatic Ashton Kutcher. While the show did suffer from Sheen's absence, Kutcher did not ***** the bed. He managed to keep the boat afloat and afford us several more years of comedic gold.

It has just been announced that, alas, this upcoming season shall be the final for Two and a Half Men. I just wanted to say, thank you, Chuck Lorre. Thank you for the laughs.

Comment

Can't believe how Charlie died

Comment

I think I laughed at something they did in this show once.... I can't remember though

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Froman View Post
          For the first decade or so, this was indisputably the best sitcom on television, one of the best shows on television and one of the funniest, wittiest, most original comedies of the television age. Of course, comic genius and American hero and icon Charlie Sheen left the program, and was replaced by the enigmatic Ashton Kutcher. While the show did suffer from Sheen's absence, Kutcher did not ***** the bed. He managed to keep the boat afloat and afford us several more years of comedic gold.

It has just been announced that, alas, this upcoming season shall be the final for Two and a Half Men. I just wanted to say, thank you, Chuck Lorre. Thank you for the laughs.
          I definitely disagree ewith undisputed best show for a decade, but it was one of the best, and it does warrant an appreciation thread, Charlie sheen is an ATG and the show died when he left.

Comment

charlie harper and his cheap brother allan was on roids back then. it's funny how they make life problems bearable by making fun of it, like how alimony works and how men have to pay for everything their ex wants..

Comment

I've never actually made it through an episode of this show. Unfunny, and it robbed the spot where they used to show The Simpsons every day on one of the local channels. ****ing crap.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I've never actually made it through an episode of this show. Unfunny, and it robbed the spot where they used to show The Simpsons every day on one of the local channels. ****ing crap.
                maybe its not your type of comedy. the green jokes, the alcohol and booze jokes. the family jokes, i think to each their own..

Comment

Charlie era: ATG show.
                  Post CH: *****e.

Comment

I thought this was a joke thread... this is one of the worst sitcoms I've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                    X