Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia....I really wanted to like this guy ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh it's SeekDaGreat's weekly Garcia bashing thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      Something about Saturday mornings and bashing Danny Garcia. It really gets the weekend moving.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        When you guys defend behavior that is dodgy or cowardice, you're only enabling your fighters mediocrity. Fact. We shouldn't have to wait for Garcia to be exposed by limited fighters on his supposed reign as the 140 lb kingpin. He should be challenging himself further.
        He hasn't been doing that???

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Yea... YouTube Gabriel Bracero...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        That's not official Cuba

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          poking a guy in the eye and rendering him half blind, throwing more low-blows than andrew golota, and only winning because of a knockdown that shouldn't have counted is clear? i have to study my word definitions i'm slipping.
          And here we have another fanboy with dementia. The ref understood that Lucas was pulling Danny's head down all night. #2) Explain how Lucas eye orbit was smashed to sh it by a thumb?

Whatever you say to sleep better at night but most rational people are not buying your little story about the phantom thumb. That eye was clocked prior to that sequence and the swelling eventually set in. Again, how do you figure Lucas's eye orbit was fractured by a glancing blow? That type of swelling/fracture does NOT occur due to a swipe or a thumb.

Sorry, but you are going to have to get therapy for this one. Let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            Haters are gon hate.

Comment

is the bracero fight legit or are you premature ejaculating in your trousers before anything is announced?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg
                Quote:
                That's not official Cuba
                Maybe not but it's hilarious watching him fight and the thought of Garcia fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Maybe not but it's hilarious watching him fight and the thought of Garcia fighting him.

He's so trash that we call him Pito instead of Tito. He don't deserve to be called that. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                    is the bracero fight legit or are you premature ejaculating in your trousers before anything is announced?
                    Premo ejac I suppose at this point.

Comment

it would really sucked if danny fights this guy bracero next

Comment

Working...
                      X