Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Finally Victor Ortiz Post Fight Interview (After KO Loss to Collazo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vid: Finally Victor Ortiz Post Fight Interview (After KO Loss to Collazo)

As far I know and as far as I can tell this is the ONLY footage of Vic O after his KO loss....I was shocked they didn't speak to him right after the fight and as far as I could tell there was no vid of the post fight interviews either...

came across this yesterday....

Ortiz says he is not going to retire...he actually looks like he didn't even care he got ko'd....

which leads me to congratulate and welcome Victor to the GK (Gate Keeper's) club....

must be pretty crappy down there after being up so high... but hey at least you still get paid to fight.....

Victor is crazy man. I've never seen a guy so happy after he loses. At least he doesn't complain or make excuses. But this seems to be proof that the punch did more damage than many realized. He didn't even know he got knocked down. I don't think he quit, he was just out of his mind and confused at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
      Bring on Zab.

That's where we are at now.
      sad but true.....

Comment

Needs to retire, too ****ing happy for my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
          I mean it's not like I want someone to wanna commit suicide after a loss like that either but he could use a bit less "teeth" in this post fight interviews after getting a ass whopping....just sayin

Comment

Judah vs ortiz battle of the weak minded ....

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
              Not really happy, just crazy af.

Comment

At least he's in good spirits, and he did make a good point it's not like he was in there with some random bum. Collazo is a very, very good fighter, but Vic can't keep getting KO'd like this in all his fights it's going to cause a lot of damage in the long run.

Personally I feel like he should just retire and venture on to other endeavors.

Comment

Yes it DOES define you, you're a BOXER.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
                    Bring on Zab.

That's where we are at now.
                    What are Ortiz's options when Zab knocks him out in the first round?

Comment

Working...
                    X