Collapse
No announcement yet.

White man charged with hate crime for knock out game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any person that plays the role of the attacker in this so called 'game' is nothing but a little *****.

I've had guys run up to me and slug me out of nowhere. When you simply wipe your blood from your lip, smile and a chuckle and then ask them if they really want to fight the look on their faces is priceless as they scurry away like the little rodents that they are.

I'm still waiting for a news report of some knockout game perpetrator getting a horribly swollen pumpkin head because he picked a guy that was already trained to fight back.

Racial or not, these people are straght losers.......... Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 12-27-2013, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Khalid creamed his dashiki reading this thread.

Comment

Summary: 27 year old texas white man KOs and fractures and busts up a 79 year old african-american man and hospitalizes him.

Charged as hate crime. I can see why it makes sense, and I see why it doesn't.

But out of all people for this white guy, he picked a SENIOR BLACK MAN... this fool knows he lives in AMERICA right?...

Comment

Stopped reading at Texas.

Comment

News coverage.

White guy's attorney says has bipolar issues, is on meds, and has mental health issues.

Comment

at least the brothas go on w/o saying imma knock out a cracka ass cracka.

for some odd reason id like to be attacked with this KO game just to see how quick my reflexes are. then counter and claim self defense. if i get KO'd then id blame myself...

you can literally see those kids planning that "game" a mile away... im good at stereotyping.
              Last edited by KING MEAT; 12-27-2013, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

for some odd reason id like to be attacked with this KO game just to see how quick my reflexes are. then counter and claim self defense. if i get KO'd then id blame myself...

you can literally see those kids planning that "game" a mile away... im good at stereotyping.
                Same here...I just assume everyone is playing this "game" therefore, I'm always alert. I don't really walk to places though...I got a couple of vehicles. So, in reality, chances of an attack are slim to none.

Haven't been to the boxing gym for about a year now...I'm sue I could lay these losers out either way.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Same here...I just assume everyone is playing this "game" therefore, I'm always alert. I don't really walk to places though...I got a couple of vehicles. So, in reality, chances of an attack are slim to none.

Haven't been to the boxing gym for about a year now...I'm sue I could lay these losers out either way.
                  You just need act hard and keep that chin ready wherever you walk incase they go for that behind your ass wide hook to your temple.. otherwise you better have your spidey senses tingling.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

Didn't you get starched in the toilets of a nightclub for glancing at the penis of the bloke who was next to you?. I don't think your reflexes are as sharp as you estimate pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Didn't you get starched in the toilets of a nightclub for glancing at the penis of the bloke who was next to you?. I don't think your reflexes are as sharp as you estimate pal.
                      That does not mean that he has bad reflexes, after all you can't slip what you can't see. He was obviously focused below the waist when he was ktfo at the urinal. Just sayin'.......... Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X