Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does ginger take a risk with a Floyd fight looming?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    I love when posters put their reputation on the line by making passionate/outrageous statements.
    He's right. Trout is very regular.

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
    its hardly a risk to fight "benefit of the doubt" trout. so he is able to duck and dive from an old cotto,big whoop. canelo will tko the guy or be left with chasing him while trout is booed out of the building and looks into the camera crying robbery wondering how he lost due to running.
    That's what I see once he feels some power. If he gets brave he'll get put to sleep. They think I'm some Canelo activist. I'm not even a real fan of the guy. The truth is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
      He's right. Trout is very regular.
      Who's special in the 154lb division then?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Really? So you weren't the guy that swore up'n down that Cotto would beat Trout in the what if Trout wins tread I made Burner?? Now while the fight was competitive, just like Cotto/Floyd, Trout did win.

I find it typical & ordinary for a Floyd fan to be ok with ginger fighting Floyd after Trout kicks his a$$. Furthermore we do not know if ginger has legit power. Can you name me any prime top 10 jr welterweight that he ko'd?? Btw I can name at least 3 fighters more talented than ginger at 154. Every pro boxer better have talent, else he's in the wrong business. However a hype job isn't proven until he handles business.
        Damn good post!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Really? So you weren't the guy that swore up'n down that Cotto would beat Trout in the what if Trout wins tread I made Burner?? Now while the fight was competitive, just like Cotto/Floyd, Trout did win.

I find it typical & ordinary for a Floyd fan to be ok with ginger fighting Floyd after Trout kicks his a$$. Furthermore we do not know if ginger has legit power. Can you name me any prime top 10 jr welterweight that he ko'd?? Btw I can name at least 3 fighters more talented than ginger at 154. Every pro boxer better have talent, else he's in the wrong business. However a hype job isn't proven until he handles business.
          Who you got? Just wondering...Trout, Lara, Vanes?

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
            That's what I see once he feels some power. If he gets brave he'll get put to sleep. They think I'm some Canelo activist. I'm not even a real fan of the guy. The truth is the truth.
            Name me a prime elite fighter from ginger's weightclass that he's demonstrated this awesome power against please.

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
            Who you got? Just wondering...Trout, Lara, Vanes?
            Trout, Lara, Vanes, Molina, Floyd, long list but we'll stop there for now.

Comment

watch what ya'll say to Bush he will run and cry to the mods and try to get you banned...but he can sit here and call a boxer ginger all day like its ok...

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                Damn good post!!!
                Na, these Floyd fans are something else. This dude, along with others were saying Cotto beats Trout, well Trout won. Now he isn't nobody special.

Then they follow that with ginger will beat Trout. But even if ginger loses he's still guaranteed the Floyd fight so why duck Trout. Like ginger did not duck Trout after Trout beat Delvin & called him out. Like he did not leave the arena when Trout beat Cotto. They do all this solely because ginger is a possible Floyd opponent so they hype the bum through the roof. But when Floyd dominates him & gets no props, they'll cry bloody murder.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  watch what ya'll say to Bush he will run and cry to the mods and try to get you banned...but he can sit here and call a boxer ginger all day like its ok...
                  Still bitter cause you're a truck bro?? A beat down tore back ford?? What's you're problem kid??

Comment

Originally posted by bushbaby View Post
                    still bitter cause you're a truck bro?? A beat down tore back ford?? What's you're problem kid??
                    a truck??what?? Did that make any sense at all.............change your screen name to crybaby...oh he said something bout my mamma...boo hoo mods help me..you lame son

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      a truck??what?? Did that make any sense at all.............change your screen name to crybaby...oh he said something bout my mamma...boo hoo mods help me..you lame son
                      What?? Nice way to make stuff up. I didn't tell a mod anything bout you bro. Did it occur to you that maybe 1 just saw you being simple & girlish?? Like you always are off your meds??

Comment

Working...
                      X