Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hilarious PICS- Pacquiao Roughs Up Cocky Sparring Partner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fighter wasnt African American, so its not that impressive !

Comment

What's so hilarious having a fellow beaten up, cocky or not. If he had no confidence he'd never ge into the ring with Pacquiao at all. He's just trying to learn his trade and make a living. The idiocy of some posters continues to amaze me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        Hahhahaha and that guy gave Floyd a lot of problems in sparring. Pacquiao is a beast. He looks like a cocky coward. So glad Pacquiao showcased his godlike power to let him know what's up.
        This is what would happen to you if you ever stepped in the ring with me punky boy! brewhahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
          This is what would happen to you if you ever stepped in the ring with me punky boy! brewhahahaha
          Hahhahahahah you liar. You goddamn liar pug. You more than anyone know that is a lie. I have more power, speed and secret weapon: my jab. A LOT of boxers forget about jab but I didn't. That is why I am strong = stronger than you. And that's why I have knocked professional punk boxers out cold in the past.

Comment

Hahhahahahah you liar. You goddamn liar pug. You more than anyone know that is a lie. I have more power, speed and secret weapon: my jab. A LOT of boxers forget about jab but I didn't. That is why I am strong = stronger than you. And that's why I have knocked professional punk boxers out cold in the past.

From where do you hail? You in USA?

Comment

Haha I'm sure you got your thing going on. . . From where do you hail? You in USA?

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                What's so hilarious having a fellow beaten up, cocky or not. If he had no confidence he'd never ge into the ring with Pacquiao at all. He's just trying to learn his trade and make a living. The idiocy of some posters continues to amaze me.
                There is no need to be cocky in the ring.

Dvaid fucing Rodelo spars with Manny and is respectful, and Manny allows them both to try different things.

Sparring is ****ing sparring.

Comment

I heard they are bringing Spadafora and Peterson to spar with Pac also.

Comment

Why would anyone spar against Pacquiao or any top fighter with such a ****ty headgear....STUPID!!!! Of course he was going to get his nose busted.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      there is. but you have to pay 2 bucks for premium membership at mp8
                      link bro, pls.

Comment

Working...
                      X