Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Approve Of Floyd-Sergio At 152?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell no

that would be bull****

Comment

Nope, Floyd fans have been dead set against catchweights, they have talked mad **** for years about fighting at Catchweights this time I am holding them to their beleifs

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
        Nope, Floyd fans have been dead set against catchweights, they have talked mad **** for years about fighting at Catchweights this time I am holding them to their beleifs
        Exactly

It's going to be hilarious hearing all the *****s in favor of a catch weight if Floyd wurrr to fight Martinez...

I can hear them already

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          why would you be against 154 when its halfway in between them, Sergio has fought there alot, and alot of people think he's a smaller MW?
          At 154, both guys would be fighting outside their weight class, and for what really? Floyd has won a title there, as has Sergio. It just becomes another fight to me. I'm not interested in who would win a fight between Mayweather and Martinez if the playing fields are even, because I think Floyd is by far the superior fighter. My only interest is seeing Floyd step up to a weight he has no business in, fighting the same monster, P4P Martinez that easily conquered 160. The lineal title and WBC belt need to be there. If not that, they should fight guys their own size.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
            At 154, both guys would be fighting outside their weight class, and for what really? Floyd has won a title there, as has Sergio. It just becomes another fight to me. I'm not interested in who would win a fight between Mayweather and Martinez if the playing fields are even, because I think Floyd is by far the superior fighter. My only interest is seeing Floyd step up to a weight he has no business in, fighting the same monster, P4P Martinez that easily conquered 160. The lineal title and WBC belt need to be there. If not that, they should fight guys their own size.
            I agree that would be my 1st choice also but I wouldnt be against other weights. Im ok from 152-160. IDK if Im ok with it being 155 for the MW title but who knows. Just have to see how it plays out

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
              since Floyd fought at the full 154 before its a B1tch move with the aim of making Martinez feel weaker and not be at his best
              pacjuice didnt even fight at 54 or a 54lber. now thats a b*tch move

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                what does that have to do with this thread, or Floyd?

hurrrr

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  What does Manny even have to do with this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                    **** a catchweight. the fight is more than legit at 54 which pac is scared ****less to fight at

Comment

Originally posted by i box foreal View Post
                      What does Manny even have to do with this thread?
                      you *******s are ****ting on this fight if it was a CW which im against when your god would only take the fight at a catchweight like most of his fights at 47+

Comment

Working...
                      X